Wicked
(06-30-2017, 10:02 PM)linearinduction Wrote: So, Wicked had an LSM Stator on the Vertical Launch blow sometime today, and they are in the JLG Ultra Boom changing it out right now.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I wonder if some people experienced a rollback with a boom and a bit of smoke involved, or if it was less dramatic than I'm imagining.
Click here for eternal salvation.

(07-01-2017, 07:00 PM)jetstar2 Wrote: I wonder if some people experienced a rollback with a boom and a bit of smoke involved, or if it was less dramatic than I'm imagining.
Dramatic would be amazing for people like us...probably not for your average guest. I would imagine the system would abort the launch the second a failure happens, but it was about 2/3rds up the Launch Tower, so I'd imagine there was a Roll Back.

WARNING: The Following Post May Contain Sarcasm, Snark, Cynicism, Banter, Derision, Mockery, Irony, Ridicule, Satire, and/or Superciliousness.
Coaster Credits: 96
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island
(07-01-2017, 07:02 PM)linearinduction Wrote: Dramatic would be amazing for people like us...probably not for your average guest. I would imagine the system would abort the launch the second a failure happens, but it was about 2/3rds up the Launch Tower, so I'd imagine there was a Roll Back.

Soon to be overheard at Lagoon: "My aunt's neighbor died on Wicked when the track exploded."
Click here for eternal salvation.

(07-01-2017, 07:09 PM)jetstar2 Wrote: Soon to be overheard at Lagoon: "My aunt's neighbor died on Wicked when the track exploded."
I figured we would have heard that the first, second, or third time. I think we're way past that point now. lol

WARNING: The Following Post May Contain Sarcasm, Snark, Cynicism, Banter, Derision, Mockery, Irony, Ridicule, Satire, and/or Superciliousness.
Coaster Credits: 96
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island