Wicked
How far off the ground is the loading platform?
My guess is about ten feet. Give or take...
Does anyone here have good pictures of the station building?
Inside, outside, or both? I can go through what I've got and see. We've got lots of pictures of Wicked, so I'm sure someone has a decent picture of the station. Smile
(02-22-2016, 01:54 PM)Willenator Wrote: Inside, outside, or both? I can go through what I've got and see. We've got lots of pictures of Wicked, so I'm sure someone has a decent picture of the station. Smile

Both would be preferable.
Hmm, I just pulled up my Wicked folder on my computer and they are all pictures of track and cars on the track. Let me dig a bit and see what I can find. I thought I had pictures of the station. lol

Edit:

Ok, I went back to the construction photos to find some decent ones. I really thought I'd have more than this:

[Image: rrGxox5.jpg]

[Image: ddBgCHD.jpg]

[Image: SkmtiIK.jpg]
Those are awesome. Yeah some of the interior of the station would be awesome.

Thanks
So, Wicked had an LSM Stator on the Vertical Launch blow sometime today, and they are in the JLG Ultra Boom changing it out right now.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
WARNING: The Following Post May Contain Sarcasm, Snark, Cynicism, Banter, Derision, Mockery, Irony, Ridicule, Satire, and/or Superciliousness.
Coaster Credits: 96
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island
Yeah, I thought the picture in the last reply was from tonight at first and wondered why the parking lot was so empty in the picture. The lift was in almost the same position tonight as in that off season photo.
Snapped a few pics