Samurai Discussion
I love this ride.
Have you seen the Samurai? They took it all apart! I believe it might be a repaint or repair, but i'm not sure. Does anybody know what is going on and when it might reopen?
When I went on June 3rd The only attraction on the not operating list was Kontiki, then Samurai never opened, then they added it to the list later. There was a fatal accident on a Samurai at a different park very recently, maybe it has something to do with that?

*Edit

Nevermind, that accident was 2 years ago.
http://www.coasterbuzz.com/2005-244-504411.htm
Really?
I noticed it was closed when I was there Sunday... that's not a good sign.
Quote:Have you seen the Samurai? They took it all apart! I believe it might be a repaint or repair, but i'm not sure. Does anybody know what is going on and when it might reopen?
They took it down for a couple months for a tune up Happy
N000!
Could this mean the END OF THE WORLD?!?!??!!??!?!

Nah.

Clifford 2: Revenge of the Samurai!

-Z
lloyd Wrote: They took it down for a couple months for a tune up Happy

A COUPLE OF MONTHS?!?!?! :o My favorite ride is....is....down for a couple of months!?!?!? Cry Dang! That is the worst news I have EVER came across!
I have watched videos of Mondial Topscans at Europe fairs and all I can say is they look faster, crazier, and alot more intense. They seem like they spin faster at the Europe fairs but i am not sure. I have compared "real" topscans with Lagoon's Samurai and there is DEFINATELY a difference. Does the Samurai run at a low setting? Can anyone help me out here? (Just curious about my favorite ride Happy )