Wicked News: Powered Test Runs!
Hey guys,

Well, I went to Lagoon all day today... and I have some good news! Wicked was officially running under its own power for a good portion of the afternoon today. Me and Sid will have videos for you; mine will be up tomorrow morning and I will be watching for more trains in the morning tomorrow between opening and about 12:30.

(Yes Sid, I beat you to it!)
Cannibal Count: 20
Dadgumit, I was hopin' to break that news!
Here is my Video of one of Wicked's Test Runs this afternoon:

[youtube=425,350]szyyDdqpl84[/youtube]

It was Great to Meet Dave and Jordan today! Too bad you guys were over at the other fence Josh and Skid, or else we all could have met up. Smile
WARNING: The Following Post May Contain Sarcasm, Snark, Cynicism, Banter, Derision, Mockery, Irony, Ridicule, Satire, and/or Superciliousness.
Coaster Credits: 96
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island
Sid,

What fence were you guys at, and at what time?
We were in the Spider Annex Wink
WARNING: The Following Post May Contain Sarcasm, Snark, Cynicism, Banter, Derision, Mockery, Irony, Ridicule, Satire, and/or Superciliousness.
Coaster Credits: 96
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island
ROTFL -- That's a riot... we were probably staring at each other.
thanks for the video Happy
woot!

Aw you guys are lucky. I was over there a lot around 5:30 and 6:00 but only saw it move around in the station.
I wish I was a test rider Cry