The OFFICIAL Meet and Greet Thread!
If the forum whines about file size, use imgur to upload and share.
As this will be my first season going to Lagoon while being on the LIF forum, do you folks still do the potlucks? Also, what days do you usually make it to Lagoon? I live in SE Idaho, so I can make it down a handful of times in the summer, and I'd love to time it with you guys!
(03-24-2018, 05:29 PM)LSFMAN Wrote: As this will be my first season going to Lagoon while being on the LIF forum, do you folks still do the potlucks? Also, what days do you usually make it to Lagoon? I live in SE Idaho, so I can make it down a handful of times in the summer, and I'd love to time it with you guys!

We don't do potlucks anymore. Lagoon started charging last year to reserve a terrace. However, many of us still pick days to meet up and run around the park together. You are more than welcome to let us know when you will be there, and we will see who can all make it around the same time.
(03-24-2018, 05:29 PM)LSFMAN Wrote: As this will be my first season going to Lagoon while being on the LIF forum, do you folks still do the potlucks? Also, what days do you usually make it to Lagoon? I live in SE Idaho, so I can make it down a handful of times in the summer, and I'd love to time it with you guys!

Just let us know when you plan to come and we will have the Willenator meet u.
(03-24-2018, 07:48 PM)Spy Hunter Wrote: Just let us know when you plan to come and we will have the Willenator meet u.

Ok thank you! Sounds good. I probably can’t make it until June anyways. I’ll make sure to let you know when I’ll be there!

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk