The OFFICIAL Meet and Greet Thread!
My name is Brigham, and well, I'm bald. I'm only 14, but I have a disease in witch my hair falls out. Hence my username. I have lived in Davis county my whole life and I love it here. Lagoon has been my childhood. I just barely joined and I'm excited to be here.
(07-08-2015, 09:10 AM)baldy4life Wrote: My name is Brigham, and well, I'm bald. I'm only 14, but I have a disease in witch my hair falls out. Hence my username. I have lived in Davis county my whole life and I love it here. Lagoon has been my childhood. I just barely joined and I'm excited to be here.
Welcome to LIF! Smile

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
WARNING: The Following Post May Contain Sarcasm, Snark, Cynicism, Banter, Derision, Mockery, Irony, Ridicule, Satire, and/or Superciliousness.
Coaster Credits: 96
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island
(07-08-2015, 09:10 AM)baldy4life Wrote: My name is Brigham, and well, I'm bald. I'm only 14, but I have a disease in witch my hair falls out. Hence my username. I have lived in Davis county my whole life and I love it here. Lagoon has been my childhood. I just barely joined and I'm excited to be here.

Watch out for linearinduction......
Welcome Brigham! Thanks for introducing yourself here.
(07-08-2015, 10:29 AM)Coasters Wrote: Watch out for linearinduction......
I'm not mean or cruel. Wink

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
WARNING: The Following Post May Contain Sarcasm, Snark, Cynicism, Banter, Derision, Mockery, Irony, Ridicule, Satire, and/or Superciliousness.
Coaster Credits: 96
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island
Hello all,
I'm Nathan. I'm 34 and have lived here in Utah my whole life. Grew up in Farr West (right outside of Ogden) but have lived in Kaysville for the past 7 years. I'm married and have a 3 year-old son.
I grew up with Lagoon. My parents used to take us once a summer growing up and it was the highlight of our year. Then from about 1994-2004 our aunt would purchase us season passports as our birthday presents so we would go quite often in those ten years.
Since the season passports ended our attendance has been scarce. I was last there before Wicked even opened. Heck, I think I've been to Disneyland 3 times since I was last at Lagoon! (Yes, my wife and I are both Disney-holics ;-)) But we do talk of taking our son to Lagoon now. Just a matter of affordability on our meager budget right now. I'm really looking forward to going back and reliving all my favorite rides and discovering all the new stuff.
Now, besides amusement parks, I also enjoy sports, music, reading and video games.
Looking forward to being part of the community!

Gesendet von meinem SAMSUNG-SM-N900A mit Tapatalk
Welcome, Nathan. You've definitely got a lot to catch up on!
Hi, I'm Katie.  I've been a long time lurker on this forum, and finally got around to registering.  I've always come here to get all the dirt on new things happening at Lagoon.

I bought a season pass, and season parking pass this Summer due to the excitement for Cannibal.  Well my friends/family are LAME!  It's hard to find anyone who wants to go with me.  Anyway it would be nice to find some people to go with to get value out of my purchases, rather than going alone every time.
(07-26-2015, 11:17 AM)Katie Wrote: Hi, I'm Katie.  I've been a long time lurker on this forum, and finally got around to registering.  I've always come here to get all the dirt on new things happening at Lagoon.

I bought a season pass, and season parking pass this Summer due to the excitement for Cannibal.  Well my friends/family are LAME!  It's hard to find anyone who wants to go with me.  Anyway it would be nice to find some people to go with to get value out of my purchases, rather than going alone every time.

Ha!  Too funny... I ended up with a Season Pass/Season Parking Pass this year to go with nephews... so far, every time I've gone I've been with family and we've spent most of our time in Kiddieland.  As much fun as it is seeing the kids down there, one of these days I'm going to try & sneak down there on my own so I can get in a few grown-up rides.  Wink

I used to be a member around here for awhile, but let my account lapse for a few years; finally registered again earlier this summer.  Fun to catch up & share memories, for sure; glad you decided to register, too!

I'm always up for being a SkyCoaster buddy, so holler at me anytime you need an extra!
Also, howdy Nathan & welcome! This year was actually my first year back since the year Wicked opened, so I've had a bit of catching up to do this year, too... hard to believe how much the area around Rattlesnake Rapids has grown up since it opened. I still kinda envision it when it was brand-spanking new & there were just a few baby trees back there and the water bombs were just an idea on paper... it's a veritable forest now -- sure grew up into a nicely-themed area.