The OFFICIAL Meet and Greet Thread!
(09-04-2014, 12:48 PM)Velcro Wrote: Welcome! Now you get some random questions:

Favorite ride?
Favorite game?
Favorite time of year to go to Lagoon?

Thanks! Favorite ride is currently Wicked, but through the years has been Roller Coaster, Colossus, and Rocket. All good rides for what they are. I'm sure come spring 2015 my favorite will be Cannibal.

I've never really played the games much. The only time I can remember playing a game was when we went to Lagoon for my friend's 8th birthday and we just played games the entire time, other than one ride on Colossus.

I don't have a favorite time of year to go to Lagoon. I think there are good things about going any time of year, other than Saturdays in the summer.
Okay guys! I guess I should introduce myself too. I'm Jennifer, mom to 4, soon to be 5 Lagoon junkies. I have lived in Utah my whole life and have been going to Lagoon on and off my whole life. I love reading this forum, although I don't contribute much. Thanks for this great site!
Using Tapatalk
Well welcome jennifer, hopefuly now u will join in on the conversations!
(09-06-2014, 08:27 AM)baaramewe Wrote: Okay guys! I guess I should introduce myself too. I'm Jennifer, mom to 4, soon to be 5 Lagoon junkies. I have lived in Utah my whole life and have been going to Lagoon on and off my whole life. I love reading this forum, although I don't contribute much. Thanks for this great site!
Welcome! Contribution level doesn't matter. As long as you enjoy the site, that's all that matters.

You get random questions too!

Front, middle, or back of train on Fire Dragon?
Favorite food stand?
Favorite color of car to drive on Boomerang?
ha ha ha! I think Slick and I started something "fun" for Velcro... Laugh
(09-06-2014, 08:27 AM)baaramewe Wrote: Okay guys! I guess I should introduce myself too. I'm Jennifer, mom to 4, soon to be 5 Lagoon junkies. I have lived in Utah my whole life and have been going to Lagoon on and off my whole life. I love reading this forum, although I don't contribute much. Thanks for this great site!

You've been to LIF potlucks, right (last year?) I believe we talked?
Nope, never made it to a potluck. Hopefully next summer.
Using Tapatalk
(09-06-2014, 02:20 PM)baaramewe Wrote: Nope, never made it to a potluck. Hopefully next summer.

Ah, bummer. We get a lot of new people at the potlucks (mostly to eat Sid's funnel cakes that he makes fresh / onsite each potluck. The recipe is a secret so don't even try to ask him what goes into them...lol.)
how's it going guys. let me tell you about myself. born and raised in Utah. I've been obsessed with Lagoon ever since I was a little kid. I've been to Cedar Point numerous times. my favorite roller coasters gotta be Mantis at SeaWorld Orlando. favorite Woody is Ravine Flyer 2 at Waldameer Park. overall favorite park Busch Gardens Tampa. I love amusement parks and I hope to have fun on the website with you guys Smile
Welcome CPrider. What are your favorite a Lagoon rides?
(11-11-2014, 12:47 AM)CPrider Wrote: how's it going guys. let me tell you about myself. born and raised in Utah. I've been obsessed with Lagoon ever since I was a little kid. I've been to Cedar Point numerous times. my favorite roller coasters gotta be Mantis at SeaWorld Orlando. favorite Woody is Ravine Flyer 2 at Waldameer Park. overall favorite park Busch Gardens Tampa. I love amusement parks and I hope to have fun on the website with you guys Smile

Some-What Random questions, Munk style:

(1) You mention a lot of rides from parks back East...why did you travel Back East? How often were these excursions, bacK easT?

(2) How old are you?

(3) Have you own(ed) or lease(d) a Lamborghini in the last 7.5 years?

(4) Which bathroom at Lagoon is the BEST bathroom (there is ONLY 1 correct answer to this question.)