Lagoon's Next Ride? (2008)
Has anyone heard any rumors about what will be in 2008? If the five year plan IS real than it will be a water ride. We have big coaster #1 so than we have a water ride another coaster and an interactive dark ride.
I'm doubting that they'll do anything huge again next year, unless they're actually planning on trying to sell the park.
Lagoon-A-Beach really does need a lot of work. When the 5 year plan talks about a new water ride, they could be adding to Lagoon-A-Beach, but that's really wishful thinking. I can't really think of a lot of water rides that don't involve roller coasters, so I'd have to say if Lagoon were going to get a new water ride it would probably be something like the Intamin Mega Splash. Although with the recent accidents on those rides, I have to think Lagoon wouldn't get one. So I think Lagoon may be coming up with a new plan for next year. So it probably will be something small.

Mike 8)
^ Mike, the incidents were on the Intamin River Plunges and now all River Plunge Boats have OTSRs.

I would love to see LAB get some new attractions, but there isn't room for a Wave Pool. Frown I think it *COULD* be possible to Squeeze a Small Slide Complex or a White Water West AquaFortress in the Northeast Corner of LAB.
DISCLAIMER: This post contains my own personal views and opinions and do not reflect the views and opinions of any Company or Organization. Furthermore, I do not purport to speak on behalf of any Company or Organization and it's views or opinions.
Coaster Credits: 99
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island
linearinduction Wrote: I still think lagoon should taer down the Pioneer Pavillion and install an Intamin Spillway (or other Shoot the Chutes Ride) named "Pioneer Plunge." Smile

But then all you softies would be complaining about the loss of history, aesthetics, blah, blah, blah...
Water ride huh?
[quote author=MikeSter24 link=topic=1291.msg9014#msg9014 date=1168915171]
Water ride huh?
DISCLAIMER: This post contains my own personal views and opinions and do not reflect the views and opinions of any Company or Organization. Furthermore, I do not purport to speak on behalf of any Company or Organization and it's views or opinions.
Coaster Credits: 99
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island
They should just focous on fixing the classic rides. Terrorride, Drac's Castle, Turn of the Century, and
music express. And all of the others.
[quote author=linearinduction link=topic=1291.msg9016#msg9016 date=1168939380]
The PV Pavillion is nothing historic or grand looking.
I thought ME was repainted and refurbed not too long ago?