New Paint on Fire Dragon
On Saturday I noticed some Uprights (support collumns) along the Queue with a fresh coat of White/Off White Paint............Primer Perhaps? Did anyone else notice the new paint?

- Sid

P.S. - Will I wasn't sure about adding this into a dead topic, the repainting dragon one, so if you feel like moving this one, feel free to.
DISCLAIMER: This post contains my own personal views and opinions and do not reflect the views and opinions of any Company or Organization. Furthermore, I do not purport to speak on behalf of any Company or Organization and it's views or opinions.
Coaster Credits: 99
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island
^ I don't mind starting up a new one.
As long as they don't paint it as ugly looking now as Musik Express is.
[quote author=FireDragon link=topic=1183.msg7924#msg7924 date=1162135696]
As long as they don't paint it as ugly looking now as Musik Express is.
DISCLAIMER: This post contains my own personal views and opinions and do not reflect the views and opinions of any Company or Organization. Furthermore, I do not purport to speak on behalf of any Company or Organization and it's views or opinions.
Coaster Credits: 99
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island
Do we know if they're going to move Colossus so that you can see the new coaster better? I heard that that might happen at one point.
Yes, they are moving fire dragon. They're removing the music express and screamer and putting the fire dragon in that spot. Music express is being put in with what space is left inbetween the 2007 coaster and the roller coaster. The screamer is being moved to that empty lot by the trail where it starts off of that road on the east side. And if anyone is wondering, the new entrance to lagoon from the campground is going to be inbetween the 2007 coaster the new location of the fire dragon.
was that serious? Wink Happy
Harry Wrote: was that serious? Wink Happy

Well, if enough people believe it than maybe it will come true.
Whether it is true or not it is a good idea!
Assuming this is true, which could be true as Lagoon has moved rides in the past to accomodate new rides, where exactly is the screamer going to be installed. I do not know what trail or road is being referred to in the post above. If someone could enlighten me I would appreciate it.

And also is there currently an entrance for the campground into the park on the south side of Lagoon. I know there used to be an entrance many years ago, but I thought that was closed and now all the campers enter Lagoon through the main entrance.