Poll: Cannibal or Roller Coaster? Which one would most like to see a reimagined version of in No Limits?
Cannibal
Roller Coaster
[Show Results]

Coaster to ReImagine....
Between Roller Coaster and Cannibal. Which one would you like to see a re-imagined (remixed) version of in No Limits?
[Image: 63b8acec93efb554cba7644d62fa3a0c.png]

Expert on SALTAIR -- The Coney Island of the West
(Yesterday, 03:12 PM)UtahCoasterEnth Wrote: Between Roller Coaster and Cannibal. Which one would you like to see a re-imagined (remixed) version of in No Limits?
Cannibal, yes. Roller Coaster is a Classic, and Historic, that shouldn't be remixed. I absolutely loved what you did with Wicked Remixed, btw.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk
DISCLAIMER: This post contains my own personal views and opinions and do not reflect the views and opinions of any Company or Organization. Furthermore, I do not purport to speak on behalf of any Company or Organization and it's views or opinions.
Coaster Credits: 99
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island
(Yesterday, 06:16 PM)linearinduction Wrote: Cannibal, yes. Roller Coaster is a Classic, and Historic, that shouldn't be remixed. I absolutely loved what you did with Wicked Remixed, btw.

Yeah the wicked one looked really good! Id love to see what you you could do with Cannibal

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
(Yesterday, 06:16 PM)linearinduction Wrote: Cannibal, yes. Roller Coaster is a Classic, and Historic, that shouldn't be remixed. I absolutely loved what you did with Wicked Remixed, btw.

(Yesterday, 07:09 PM)LSFMAN Wrote: Yeah the wicked one looked really good! Id love to see what you you could do with Cannibal

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Cool. I'll tackle Cannibal. I've got some good ideas already stewing about it.
[Image: 63b8acec93efb554cba7644d62fa3a0c.png]

Expert on SALTAIR -- The Coney Island of the West