LIF Changes
My next stage of the changes is in the works now. I'm working on a new logo and came up with a design. I wanted to take a minimalistic approach, so let me know what you think:

(04-19-2019, 01:25 PM)Willenator Wrote: My next stage of the changes is in the works now. I'm working on a new logo and came up with a design. I wanted to take a minimalistic approach, so let me know what you think:
What about taking Jordan's "Lagoon" from his Lagoonisfun logo? The concept logo looks like a train and/or advertisement for high speed rail or a bridge?

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk
DISCLAIMER: This post contains my own personal views and opinions and do not reflect the views and opinions of any Company or Organization. Furthermore, I do not purport to speak on behalf of any Company or Organization and it's views or opinions.
Coaster Credits: 99
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island
(04-19-2019, 01:25 PM)Willenator Wrote: My next stage of the changes is in the works now. I'm working on a new logo and came up with a design. I wanted to take a minimalistic approach, so let me know what you think:

I like it fits nice with the park and also the new name fits us better.
(04-19-2019, 01:47 PM)linearinduction Wrote: What about taking Jordan's "Lagoon" from his Lagoonisfun logo? The concept logo looks like a train and/or advertisement for high speed rail or a bridge?

Sid you didn't know were opening up a bridge company? Jk
It needs to look more like a roller coaster in my opinion then a engineering firm that builds Bridges. That's just me
Tuck, Roll, and Aim for the grass!

(04-19-2019, 01:47 PM)linearinduction Wrote: What about taking Jordan's "Lagoon" from his Lagoonisfun logo? The concept logo looks like a train and/or advertisement for high speed rail or a bridge?

I prefer the text to just be text, as Will has it now. The idea before was that the text would be an illustration and represent the park, but if there's a separate illustration it becomes too busy.

Agreed that the curves look a bit too much like a bridge, but I'm really loving the idea. I think it's the lack of fluidity in the dips. Would be neat to have a coaster train on the right hand side as well, but that could also start getting too busy.
Since I couldn't quite get the other logo to flow better to make it look more like a roller coaster, I decided to try something different with my second attempt.

Better then what I could have done... either one looks good to me
My wife thinks Cannibal's tower should be colorized instead of the two-color style I was going for to match with the text colors, so here is the same graphic with the tower using Cannibal's colors:

(05-17-2019, 03:03 PM)Willenator Wrote: My wife thinks Cannibal's tower should be colorized instead of the two-color style I was going for to match with the text colors, so here is the same graphic with the tower using Cannibal's colors:

Both look awesome. But I do agree the Brown and Red is a good improvement.
[Image: 63b8acec93efb554cba7644d62fa3a0c.png]

Expert on SALTAIR -- The Coney Island of the West
I definitely prefer the first one to the second one for some reason....I mean the first one was starting to really grow on me.

DISCLAIMER: This post contains my own personal views and opinions and do not reflect the views and opinions of any Company or Organization. Furthermore, I do not purport to speak on behalf of any Company or Organization and it's views or opinions.
Coaster Credits: 99
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island