LIF Changes
(04-09-2019, 08:08 PM)UtahCoasterEnth Wrote: I was once kicked out of the town it was filmed in, Preston, ID. You are correct everything is the same there. I used to go there once a week for work and it never changed. I spent time in Preston as a kid as my grandma was from there so thats where the family reunions always were. So having lots of exprience with the town makes the movie even funnier to me.
Ok I seriously want to know how one gets kicked of Preston.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
LOL
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Preston,_Idaho
As of the census[13] of 2000, there were 4,682 people, 1,529 households, and 1,200 families residing in the city.
As of the census[2] of 2010, there were 5,204 people, 1,751 households, and 1,327 families residing in the city

Preston is getting BIG!
(04-09-2019, 08:33 PM)DeLorean Wrote: LOL
As of the census[13] of 2000, there were 4,682 people, 1,529 households, and 1,200 families residing in the city.
As of the census[2] of 2010, there were 5,204 people, 1,751 households, and 1,327 families residing in the city

Preston is getting BIG!
All of Cache Valley is growing, it's getting crowded up here.

(04-09-2019, 08:15 PM)tdaun Wrote: Ok I seriously want to know how one gets kicked of Preston.

When I lived in Logan I worked for a company cleaning parking lots with a sweeper truck. Every Saturday night I went to Preston to clean the grocery stores parking lot up there. In the spring time we get other one time jobs as places are doing spring clean up. One of those was the gas station in the middle of town. I had a lot to do that night so I didn't arrive there until 1-2 am. I started using my leaf blower to clean out all the corners out so the sweeper truck could collect all the dirt and trash easier. I spend about 45 minutes clearing that all out and go to jump in my truck to clean it up when a police car pulls up. He asks what I'm doing (I got the police in Logan called on me all the time and they always were cool with me making lots of noise as they understood the business I was in) but things are a bit slower in Preston and the officer asked if my truck was as load as the leaf blower and I said no but he said you'll have to come back another time. I tried to explain to him that the customer was going to be angry as their parking lot was much dirtier now that it had been. But the officer would not let me continue and told me to come back to town later. It was frustrating.

(04-09-2019, 08:33 PM)DeLorean Wrote: LOL

Preston is getting BIG!

(04-09-2019, 09:53 PM)tdaun Wrote: All of Cache Valley is growing, it's getting crowded up here.

Which is sad, I love the Cache Valley and all the space up there. We sometimes drive up there just to go for a drive and to get Cheese Curds at Gosners!
[Image: 63b8acec93efb554cba7644d62fa3a0c.png]

Expert on SALTAIR -- The Coney Island of the West
I like the name "Lagoon Fans."

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk
DISCLAIMER: This post contains my own personal views and opinions and do not reflect the views and opinions of any Company or Organization. Furthermore, I do not purport to speak on behalf of any Company or Organization and it's views or opinions.
Coaster Credits: 99
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island
(04-10-2019, 01:14 PM)linearinduction Wrote: I like the name "Lagoon Fans."

I think it fits better of what the website really is.
When you finally change the website domain don't you think traffic would slow down on the website? That's my only concern other than that I think it's a great idea!
Tuck, Roll, and Aim for the grass!
(04-10-2019, 02:39 PM)CPrider Wrote: When you finally change the website domain don't you think traffic would slow down on the website? That's my only concern other than that I think it's a great idea!
A simple re direct page works for this very thing. Wink

DISCLAIMER: This post contains my own personal views and opinions and do not reflect the views and opinions of any Company or Organization. Furthermore, I do not purport to speak on behalf of any Company or Organization and it's views or opinions.
Coaster Credits: 99
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island
(04-10-2019, 04:00 PM)linearinduction Wrote: A simple re direct page works for this very thing. Wink

Example: http://www.so-wicked.com or, as you might expect http://lagoonfans.com
(04-09-2019, 09:53 PM)tdaun Wrote: All of Cache Valley is growing, it's getting crowded up here.
H
It's getting awful up here! Right next to my house, two large scale developments are being constructed, and most of the houses that they are planning to build are already sold!