Biergarten Getting Some Paint 4/6/19
The southwest end of the Biergarten got some paint (looks like finish work to me...). Not sure why they are sideways (if you click them the orientation is correct)

(04-06-2019, 05:17 PM)clb4162 Wrote: The southwest end of the Biergarten got some paint (looks like finish work to me...). Not sure why they are sideways (if you click them the orientation is correct)
Thank you for posting those. I'm excited to see it.
(04-06-2019, 05:17 PM)clb4162 Wrote: The southwest end of the Biergarten got some paint (looks like finish work to me...). Not sure why they are sideways (if you click them the orientation is correct)
Looks like last weekend...[Image: aa3df139c65108942236e425db61c219.jpg]

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk
DISCLAIMER: This post contains my own personal views and opinions and do not reflect the views and opinions of any Company or Organization. Furthermore, I do not purport to speak on behalf of any Company or Organization and it's views or opinions.
Coaster Credits: 99
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island
(04-07-2019, 01:21 PM)linearinduction Wrote: Looks like last weekend...[Image: aa3df139c65108942236e425db61c219.jpg]

I must not have been paying close enough attention, I thought it looked different yesterday, oops...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for the pics.  Yeah, it's kind of weird how it put them sideways in the post itself (and full-blown upside down on the third one).  I remember that the system did that for me too when I posted my last group of Evermore pics.  Weird.
(04-07-2019, 01:21 PM)linearinduction Wrote: [Image: aa3df139c65108942236e425db61c219.jpg]

Shocked That's the view behind Cliffhanger now?! I can't wait until it is done and see how nice it looks behind the ride.
(04-07-2019, 06:36 PM)Willenator Wrote: Shocked That's the view behind Cliffhanger now?! I can't wait until it is done and see how nice it looks behind the ride.

Now they will close the ride down when its time to eat, just like when the closed it down for the shows....... Hmmm Clifford the big dumb red ride might never open lol
[Image: 63b8acec93efb554cba7644d62fa3a0c.png]

Expert on SALTAIR -- The Coney Island of the West
(04-07-2019, 07:48 PM)UtahCoasterEnth Wrote: Now they will close the ride down when its time to eat, just like when the closed it down for the shows....... Hmmm Clifford the big dumb red ride might never open lol
As I heard it, it was guests complaining about the ride running during the show that caused the eventual closure.

DISCLAIMER: This post contains my own personal views and opinions and do not reflect the views and opinions of any Company or Organization. Furthermore, I do not purport to speak on behalf of any Company or Organization and it's views or opinions.
This can be easily fixed with a sound type wall
(04-07-2019, 09:00 PM)DeLorean Wrote: This can be easily fixed with a sound type wall
...you do realize Cliffhanger is 60 feet tall, right?