Getting to know everyone at LIF
It's actually being nice to get to see a bit about everyone now that I'm a bit more familiar with the names (and, you know, not slog through 69 pages of mostly outdated information)

My name is Mi'chelle (think the Beadles song). I currently work in a call center, but really needing a change of pace after 10+ of being on the phones (different companies).

I'm usually at the park on Sundays with my husband and best friend. I hope eventually I get a chance to meet some of you in person!
(04-07-2019, 06:38 PM)Willenator Wrote: Yeah. My oldest niece is 18. lol

Heck, that's nothing.  My oldest niece is 33!  (And my oldest brother's oldest [url=https://www.lagoonisfun.com/newreply.php?tid=6022&replyto=83402][/url]granddaughter is 9!) 

(04-08-2019, 02:59 PM)1stRainbowRose Wrote: I'm usually at the park on Sundays with my husband and best friend. I hope eventually I get a chance to meet some of you in person!

Hey, as we've said, whenever you go, drop a note here on the site a few days in advance, so that anyone else who's going can see about arranging to meet up with ya!
Thanks to all of you who replied! I hope we can all meet up at the park sometime this summer!
We will be there most Wed after 3pm once lagoon is open full time that is
Hello,

I’m Nathan. Grew up here in northern Utah and have memories of Lagoon for as long as I can remember. In my young years my family would only go once a year. Starting around age 13 my aunt started buying the entire extended family season passes for our birthdays every year. However, around 2005 when us kids started getting married and spouses started getting added to the equation she had to quit for the growing cost.
I didn’t go again until last year when my wife and I bought passes for ourselves and our now 7 year old son. He loves it and can’t wait until he gets tall enough to ride the big coasters. It’s been fun bringing back memories of my visits from my youth as well as watching my son make memories of his own.
We’ve been the past two Saturdays and we’re planning on going again this Saturday afternoon. When Lagoon opens for the full season you’ll usually find us there on Wednesday or Thursday afternoons when the crowds aren’t as bad.
(04-28-2019, 07:48 PM)Maverick Wrote: Hello,

I’m Nathan. Grew up here in northern Utah and have memories of Lagoon for as long as I can remember. In my young years my family would only go once a year. Starting around age 13 my aunt started buying the entire extended family season passes for our birthdays every year. However, around 2005 when us kids started getting married and spouses started getting added to the equation she had to quit for the growing cost.
I didn’t go again until last year when my wife and I bought passes for ourselves and our now 7 year old son. He loves it and can’t wait until he gets tall enough to ride the big coasters. It’s been fun bringing back memories of my visits from my youth as well as watching my son make memories of his own.
We’ve been the past two Saturdays and we’re planning on going again this Saturday afternoon. When Lagoon opens for the full season you’ll usually find us there on Wednesday or Thursday afternoons when the crowds aren’t as bad.
I'll be at the Train all weekend. lol

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk
DISCLAIMER: This post contains my own personal views and opinions and do not reflect the views and opinions of any Company or Organization. Furthermore, I do not purport to speak on behalf of any Company or Organization and it's views or opinions.
Coaster Credits: 99
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island
(05-03-2019, 04:43 PM)linearinduction Wrote: I'll be at the Train all weekend. lol

OH good... We should be there by about 3... We would love to bug you!
(05-03-2019, 06:40 PM)DeLorean Wrote: OH good... We should be there by about 3... We would love to bug you!

Let's meet at 3 to tease the old guy with gray hair.
(05-03-2019, 06:46 PM)Spy Hunter Wrote: Let's meet at 3 to tease the old guy with gray hair.
You didn't stop by and bug me, but others did. Wink

DISCLAIMER: This post contains my own personal views and opinions and do not reflect the views and opinions of any Company or Organization. Furthermore, I do not purport to speak on behalf of any Company or Organization and it's views or opinions.
Coaster Credits: 99
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island
(05-03-2019, 06:40 PM)DeLorean Wrote: OH good... We should be there by about 3... We would love to bug you!

We were bummed u didn't show up we wanted to meet u.