Smoke & Mirrors 2019
Music 
"Lagoon, in partnership with Joseph Warnerchaney, is proud to present SMOKE AND MIRRORS: NOTHING TO HIDE. No bells, no whistles, just magic in its purest form. Using ordinary objects, Smoke and Mirrors: Nothing to Hide will defy unimaginable odds. Presented with live vocals and intoxicating dance, this show will turn skeptics into believers in an intimate afternoon of spectacular illusion."

Wednesday - Monday (off Tuesday)
1:00pm, 2:30pm, and 4:00pm

Show runs June 1st - August 18th

Information taken from the sign out front of Lagoon's main gate.
The wife wants to know if it's going to be different from last year... We liked all of the shows from last year and I hope to get some good video of this years shows
(03-24-2019, 07:18 PM)DeLorean Wrote: The wife wants to know if it's going to be different from last year... We liked all of the shows from last year and I hope to get some good video of this years shows
Pretty sure with a new name and description it is new. Let's just hope the "illusions" are more convincing than last year and weren't featured on The Masked Magician. lol

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk
DISCLAIMER: This post contains my own personal views and opinions and do not reflect the views and opinions of any Company or Organization. Furthermore, I do not purport to speak on behalf of any Company or Organization and it's views or opinions.
Coaster Credits: 99
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island
(03-24-2019, 07:41 PM)linearinduction Wrote: Pretty sure with a new name and description it is new. Let's just hope the "illusions" are more convincing than last year and weren't featured on The Masked Magician. lol

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

I actually thought it was pretty good, wouldn't mind new tricks though.
(03-26-2019, 04:46 PM)Spy Hunter Wrote: I actually thought it was pretty good, wouldn't mind new tricks though.
I miss classic, original  funnel cakes.
What does funnel cakes have to do with show???
(03-27-2019, 04:53 PM)Spy Hunter Wrote: What does funnel cakes have to do with show???

Whoops, I didn't mean to say that. That is my little message below. I meant to say I agree and maybe this year there will be some cooler lightning and effects.
I miss classic, original  funnel cakes.
(03-27-2019, 04:53 PM)Spy Hunter Wrote: What does funnel cakes have to do with show???

Funnel cakes make everything better!  Unless you're diabetic.  They make diabetes worse.  Or is that better?  I don't know.  Just don't eat them if your pancreas hates you.
(03-27-2019, 04:57 PM)Lagoon Lover Wrote: Whoops, I didn't mean to say that. That is my little message below. I meant to say I agree and maybe this year there will be some cooler lightning and effects.

Lol it is ok forgive ya.