A few random photos from Season Passport Photo Day (3/23/2019)
(03-23-2019, 05:22 PM)DeLorean Wrote: One of the ladies there said that they made sure to add the pathways because I guess people where getting confused.
Yeah, the past couple of years found me, as a guest, directing confused guests who were lost from those maps that we're horribly confusing to people. While I loved the look of them, the "artistic liberties" taken were definitely not helpful for many guests.
(03-24-2019, 07:38 PM)DragonTamer Wrote: One thing I forgot to point out (that I hadn't realized from all of the great overhead views we've been getting):  some of the Biergarten buildings have exterior finish on them, and it's different from what I think I was expecting -- but I love it.

At least for the one building I saw with exterior finish on it, it looks to have the half-timber/plaster style construction.  Definitely looks like there was a lot of work left to do from the ground, but I'm so stoked to see it coming together.

Oh, also forgot this from the printed Park Map:

...ahh, crap; can't add an attachment in this board, apparently.  One sec.
Okay, here we go:
[Image: xMFrKA7.jpg]
Restaurants??? Sweet Jesus! More than one??? I can hardly wait for Saturday and until the Lagoon Biergarten Opens!!!

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk
DISCLAIMER: This post contains my own personal views and opinions and do not reflect the views and opinions of any Company or Organization. Furthermore, I do not purport to speak on behalf of any Company or Organization and it's views or opinions.
Coaster Credits: 99
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island
(03-24-2019, 07:49 PM)linearinduction Wrote: Restaurants??? Sweet Jesus! More than one??? I can hardly wait for Saturday and until the Lagoon Biergarten Opens!!!

That was my thought, too:  "Holy crap, it's plural!"  Same here.  Just from what I could see from Roller Coaster... man, I'm just going to want to go hang out in there & enjoy the ambiance (in a few months, after the novelty has worn off and it isn't jam-packed... hopefully).
(03-24-2019, 07:45 PM)DragonTamer Wrote: I honestly don't know... if I can remember, I'm going to try & ask Guest Services next weekend.  They still print the instructions to register for the Season Passport Club on the back of the Season Passports, so either they forgot to update the Season Passport back template & remove it, or somebody doesn't realize the website isn't being updated.

Kind of a little bit surprising no one has fixed it one way or the other after over a year.  Maybe it was one of those things that only one person did and they quit or got fired and nobody knew about it?  It's just kinda goofy.

Well, I think it's just that no one is updating the website, at least not consistently.  I've also notice that they've never added Flying Tigers and Ruka Safari to the rides listing on the website, either.
(03-24-2019, 08:28 PM)Gregory Wrote: Well, I think it's just that no one is updating the website, at least not consistently.  I've also notice that they've never added Flying Tigers and Ruka Safari to the rides listing on the website, either.
I never noticed that before! I would send an E-mail to Lagoon letting them know.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk
DISCLAIMER: This post contains my own personal views and opinions and do not reflect the views and opinions of any Company or Organization. Furthermore, I do not purport to speak on behalf of any Company or Organization and it's views or opinions.
Coaster Credits: 99
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island
(03-24-2019, 07:38 PM)DragonTamer Wrote: ...ahh, crap; can't add an attachment in this board, apparently.

Man, who is running this place these days? Tongue I mean, who wants to attach photos to a post in a section for posting photos?

It should be fixed now. Rolleyes
(03-24-2019, 07:54 PM)DragonTamer Wrote: That was my thought, too:  "Holy crap, it's plural!"  Same here.  Just from what I could see from Roller Coaster... man, I'm just going to want to go hang out in there & enjoy the ambiance (in a few months, after the novelty has worn off and it isn't jam-packed... hopefully).

Josh if u are drunk how are u gonna Tame the Dragon????   lol   I will have to get pics of u back there stumbling.
(03-26-2019, 12:43 AM)Spy Hunter Wrote: Josh if u are drunk how are u gonna Tame the Dragon????   lol   I will have to get pics of u back there stumbling.

No worries about that... I never touch the stuff!  Now, you might have to pull me away from the spaetzle cart against my will, though...
(03-26-2019, 12:51 AM)DragonTamer Wrote: No worries about that... I never touch the stuff!  Now, you might have to pull me away from the spaetzle cart against my will, though...

What is a spaetzle cart?
There was another Instagram post that looks awesome
https://www.instagram.com/stories/coelstudio/
(03-26-2019, 10:12 AM)Spy Hunter Wrote: What is a spaetzle cart?

It's a (probably fictional) food cart where they sell (very real and extraordinarily delicious) spaetzle.  Especially with gravy, it's to die for.