The Great Taco Debate
(03-14-2019, 10:43 PM)linearinduction Wrote: the thread was hijacked by "Taco Talk,

You still haven't addressed the allegations that you don't enjoy tacos enough.

Let's say a worker makes tacos and puts them on a conveyor belt, a machine down the line will wrap every other taco with alternating "Beef Taco" and "Chicken Taco" wrappers, so it is up to the worker to alternate which type of taco they put on the belt to get them to match their wrapper. What sorts of logistical challenges would this present to the worker, and could logic be written into the machinery to address these challenges?
Banana
(03-14-2019, 11:11 PM)jetstar2 Wrote: You still haven't addressed the allegations that you don't enjoy tacos enough.

Let's say a worker makes tacos and puts them on a conveyor belt, a machine down the line will wrap every other taco with alternating "Beef Taco" and "Chicken Taco" wrappers, so it is up to the worker to alternate which type of taco they put on the belt to get them to match their wrapper. What sorts of logistical challenges would this present to the worker, and could logic be written into the machinery to address these challenges?
I feel this level of petty. LOVE IT!

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk
(03-14-2019, 10:57 PM)UtahCoasterEnth Wrote: Costa Vida is eh. I prefer Cafe Rio. I think this thread is about a roller coaster lol.

Normally I would fully agree with you, but I feel like I can only partially agree, because the Logan Cafe Rio is awful! The one near Station Park is delicious.
Still no love for Moe's...
(03-15-2019, 01:14 AM)crooks.mark Wrote: Still no love for Moe's...

Cant give it love or hate, never been there.  lol
(03-15-2019, 12:54 AM)DaSpanishPotato Wrote: the taco infestation was kinda brought on by you, Sid, since you didn't immediately address the allegations that you don't like tacos.

Nobody said he didn't like them but I heard he doesn't enjoy them enough. To be fair, tacos will always overwhelm any discussion. There's probably no escape now. I know Will was looking for a new name for the site to better represent what it is, perhaps we need to go for "Lagoon is Tacos".
Banana
(03-15-2019, 01:14 AM)crooks.mark Wrote: Still no love for Moe's...
That's a Mexican restaurant!?! This is slightly embarrassing, but I thought that it was a place where you sun dry your tomatoes...
(03-15-2019, 01:20 AM)DaSpanishPotato Wrote: That's a Mexican restaurant!?! This is slightly embarrassing, but I thought that it was a place where you sun dry your tomatoes...
Yes it is. It's a lot more prominent back east. It's my favorite of the Chipotle, Cafe Rio, Costa Vida concepts. Mmmm that white queso.
(03-15-2019, 01:41 AM)crooks.mark Wrote: Yes it is. It's a lot more prominent back east. It's my favorite of the Chipotle, Cafe Rio, Costa Vida concepts. Mmmm that white queso.

So where is there a Moe's at in Utah?
(03-15-2019, 01:43 AM)Spy Hunter Wrote: So where is there a Moe's at in Utah?

There's one behind Popeye's on Antelope and another in Clearfield/West Point? in the parking lot of Macey's. A friend of mine highly recommended it a couple of years ago and I've been hooked even since. Just way out of my way so I don't make it there very often.