The Great Taco Debate
Not everyone enjoys tacos...
Can we get tacos served in Lagoon now? Just to spite those who don't enjoy tacos.

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk
(03-11-2019, 08:36 PM)RCF Wrote: Can we get tacos served in Lagoon now? Just to spite those who don't enjoy tacos.

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

Yeah I want Costa vida!  Sorry sid
(03-11-2019, 08:39 PM)Spy Hunter Wrote: Yeah I want Costa vida!  Sorry sid
Since when have Tacos NOT been served at The Mexican Hat in Carousel Plaza?

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk
DISCLAIMER: This post contains my own personal views and opinions and do not reflect the views and opinions of any Company or Organization. Furthermore, I do not purport to speak on behalf of any Company or Organization and it's views or opinions.
Coaster Credits: 99
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island
(03-11-2019, 08:42 PM)linearinduction Wrote: Since when have Tacos NOT been served at The Mexican Hat in Carousel Plaza?

That's like comparing taco bell to taco time!  Taco bell bleck.
(03-11-2019, 08:44 PM)Spy Hunter Wrote: That's like comparing taco bell to taco time!  Taco bell bleck.
Costa Vida is only good in one way... in the trash can! Wink If I served my customers trash like that I'd lose my business!

DISCLAIMER: This post contains my own personal views and opinions and do not reflect the views and opinions of any Company or Organization. Furthermore, I do not purport to speak on behalf of any Company or Organization and it's views or opinions.
(03-11-2019, 08:53 PM)linearinduction Wrote: Costa Vida is only good in one way... in the trash can! Wink If I served my customers trash like that I'd lose my business!

Your obviously a taco bell lover.
(03-11-2019, 09:44 PM)Spy Hunter Wrote: Your obviously a taco bell lover.
Hell No! Cafe Rio Baby!

I want Moe's...
Taco Bell and Costa Vida are bad. Cafe Rio and Taco Time are decent. But the best is also the cheapest for some reason: Tacos El Pariente
Banana