Wild Kingdom Train 2019 Update
(03-22-2019, 12:42 PM)linearinduction Wrote: Probably, since they have nothing better to do on a Saturday for a few hours, like maybe, I dunno, volunteering at an Animal Shelter?

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

Win
Train sure was having problems on Sunday.
Well no protestors on Saturday and the train didn't have any problems.. What problems was it having on Sunday?
(04-01-2019, 11:03 AM)DeLorean Wrote: Well no protestors on Saturday and the train didn't have any problems.. What problems was it having on Sunday?

A lot of the day it wasn't running.   I'm sure sid can elaborate.
If it's the same problems it was having on Saturday, essentially, the pilot light won't stay lit, causing the fire to keep going out. Also, not getting enough pressure on the fuel line, so it's not able to get a high enough fire burning consistently to maintain pressure while injecting.

That's on Houston, I should add. (I don't recall if Meriwether has been released yet or not; even if it has, they didn't fire her up on Saturday, so they'd still have had Houston on the mainline for Sunday.) I watched it sit in the station for about 15 minutes once Saturday afternoon just trying to build steam from about 135 psi up to 150. There was a bit of wind, but nothing that should have been putting the fire out as often as it was happening... he definitely wasn't a happy little locomotive that day. Then again, he was always the grumpier of the two locos.
(04-01-2019, 11:08 AM)Spy Hunter Wrote: A lot of the day it wasn't running.   I'm sure sid can elaborate.
I am not authorized to make a statement on behalf of Lagoon and/or any of it's affiliated companies ("The Company"). You may contact a company spokesperson through the Guest Services Office at 801.451.8000.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk
DISCLAIMER: This post contains my own personal views and opinions and do not reflect the views and opinions of any Company or Organization. Furthermore, I do not purport to speak on behalf of any Company or Organization and it's views or opinions.
Coaster Credits: 99
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island
You can also email! guest@lagoonpark.com Smile