First thing you will do?
(03-16-2019, 08:04 PM)UtahCoasterEnth Wrote: Dino Drop is fun but Silverwoods Larsen drop tower is amazing!
The bigger ARM Towers hurt my back, but the 90ft and 105ft models are amazeballs!

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk
WARNING: The Following Post May Contain Sarcasm, Snark, Cynicism, Banter, Derision, Mockery, Irony, Ridicule, Satire, and/or Superciliousness.
Coaster Credits: 96
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island
How busy will the park be on opening day?
What does everyone think?
(10 hours ago)DeLorean Wrote: How busy will the park be on opening day?
What does everyone think?
As we say every year, it depends on the weather. Warmer weather means a bigger crowd

Take 2015 for example, it was in the upper 70s and busy. Lagoon processed over 5,000 Season Passes that day alone and the park was so busy the park remained open an extra hour.

WARNING: The Following Post May Contain Sarcasm, Snark, Cynicism, Banter, Derision, Mockery, Irony, Ridicule, Satire, and/or Superciliousness.
(9 hours ago)linearinduction Wrote: As we say every year, it depends on the weather. Warmer weather means a bigger crowd

Take 2015 for example, it was in the upper 70s and busy. Lagoon processed over 5,000 Season Passes that day alone and the park was so busy the park remained open an extra hour.

And they were hoping to get on Cannibal as well but then were disappointed. That did factor into that opening day's attendance in addition to the good weather.
[Image: 63b8acec93efb554cba7644d62fa3a0c.png]

Expert on SALTAIR -- The Coney Island of the West
Last year wasn't so bad... right now we are tracking for overcast and about mid 50's for weather on opening day... that sounds perfect to me!
(9 hours ago)UtahCoasterEnth Wrote: And they were hoping to get on Cannibal as well but then were disappointed. That did factor into that opening day's attendance in addition to the good weather.
Except for the fact Lagoon had made it clear that Cannibal would not open on opening day. Every newspaper, news station, and social media platform was used to make that clear. If people show up expecting it to be open, I didn't hear any guests complain about in any queues. Didn't hear about any abnormal amounts of guest complaints either.

(8 hours ago)linearinduction Wrote: Except for the fact Lagoon had made it clear that Cannibal would not open on opening day. Every newspaper, news station, and social media platform was used to make that clear. If people show up expecting it to be open, I didn't hear any guests complain about in any queues. Didn't hear about any abnormal amounts of guest complaints either.

You can advertise it all you want and people would still not know or that they planned their trip with hopes of riding it and couldn't change their plans. I know Cannibal being built had an influence on the attendance that opening day.
[Image: 63b8acec93efb554cba7644d62fa3a0c.png]

Expert on SALTAIR -- The Coney Island of the West
(7 hours ago)UtahCoasterEnth Wrote: You can advertise it all you want and people would still not know or that they planned their trip with hopes of riding it and couldn't change their plans. I know Cannibal being built had an influence on the attendance that opening day.
Pretty sure the 5,000 Season Passports they processed on that day, the weather, and the 2015 Season Pass Presale in September/October in 2014 had more to do with it than an unopened Cannibal. Otherwise you would have seen a line out of Guest Services, and not signs all around before you entered the park stating Cannibal would not be open. lol