First thing you will do?
(03-14-2019, 02:47 PM)CPrider Wrote: thank you for telling me where you guys will all be so I can avoid you all Tongue

Anyways u like dinosaurs drop!
(03-14-2019, 11:53 AM)Lennox Wrote: Dinosaur Drop, of course!  I'm surprised that wasn't everyone's answer. My girls are obsessed with that ride, so we literally cannot go to Lagoon without riding it first.  We'll be there for the rope drop on the 30th!

I like  that ride, just not my favorite compared to roller coaster
(03-14-2019, 03:03 PM)Spy Hunter Wrote: I like  that ride, just not my favorite compared to roller coaster

What about the Rocket... it's a bigger more exciting ride
(03-14-2019, 02:57 PM)Spy Hunter Wrote: Anyways u like dinosaurs drop!

Dino Drop is better than Rocket in many ways.
[Image: 63b8acec93efb554cba7644d62fa3a0c.png]

Expert on SALTAIR -- The Coney Island of the West
(03-14-2019, 03:05 PM)DeLorean Wrote: What about the Rocket... it's a bigger more exciting ride

I honestly prefer dinosaur drop over rocket, I love how it spins and does multiple little drops.
With the exception of Intamin Gyro Drops, the ZIERER Family Drop Tower is the shizz! The best drop towers out there. I would rather ride Dino Drop and Ladybug Bop over Rocket, honestly.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk
DISCLAIMER: This post contains my own personal views and opinions and do not reflect the views and opinions of any Company or Organization. Furthermore, I do not purport to speak on behalf of any Company or Organization and it's views or opinions.
Coaster Credits: 99
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island
(03-16-2019, 03:57 PM)linearinduction Wrote: With the exception of Intamin Gyro Drops, the ZIERER Family Drop Tower is the shizz! The best drop towers out there. I would rather ride Dino Drop and Ladybug Bop over Rocket, honestly.

Apparently so would many other adults (including me).  I swear the thing overweight faults and gets stuck about one out of every 3 times I ride it.
(03-16-2019, 05:19 PM)DragonTamer Wrote: Apparently so would many other adults (including me).  I swear the thing overweight faults and gets stuck about one out of every 3 times I ride it.
They (the rides) don't like many adults riding at once. lol They are so super dang fun thought!

DISCLAIMER: This post contains my own personal views and opinions and do not reflect the views and opinions of any Company or Organization. Furthermore, I do not purport to speak on behalf of any Company or Organization and it's views or opinions.
Coaster Credits: 99
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island
(03-16-2019, 07:28 PM)linearinduction Wrote: They (the rides) don't like many adults riding at once. lol They are so super dang fun thought!

Dino Drop is fun but Silverwoods Larsen drop tower is amazing!
[Image: 63b8acec93efb554cba7644d62fa3a0c.png]

Expert on SALTAIR -- The Coney Island of the West
(03-16-2019, 07:28 PM)linearinduction Wrote: They (the rides) don't like many adults riding at once. lol They are so super dang fun thought!

Oh, yeah... I know.  I've seen them try to load about half the seats with adults sometimes on there.  Just like most things, comes down to operators being trained how to properly load the ride.

I mean, I wouldn't complain if it got a turbocharger upgrade to handle a full load of adults, don't get me wrong... Tongue