First thing you will do?
What is going to be the 1st thing that you will do once Lagoon opens on the 30th?
Also will you be there on the opening day?
We are getting passes again this season, but they're not in our budget until my April 5th check. We asked our son what the first thing he wants to do is and his reply was instantly, "Draculas Castle!" He is obsessed with that ride.

Gesendet von meinem SM-N960U mit Tapatalk
I purchased my Season passes like the day before the price went up... I had to scrap to get the money together... still need to purchase the parking pass
(03-11-2019, 09:09 PM)DeLorean Wrote: What is going to be the 1st thing that you will do once Lagoon opens on the 30th?
Also will you be there on the opening day?

I am going to get my picture taken first for my season passport. And planning to be there on opening day I am.
I will be there and the first thing I'll check out will be the beer garden. (probably just to see how close it is to being done)
Probably go film anything new and make a video if there's a compelling reason to get a pass this year. Gotta save up for Japan and I'm not getting a pass just to see new planters and buy overpriced beer and not smoke while drinking it.
Banana
(03-11-2019, 10:52 PM)jetstar2 Wrote: Probably go film anything new and make a video if there's a compelling reason to get a pass this year. Gotta save up for Japan and I'm not getting a pass just to see new planters and buy overpriced beer and not smoke while drinking it.

If you want to save your money I will film everything and post it on youtube!
I got me a DJI Osmo 2 Mobile... So my videos should come out pretty smooth
(03-11-2019, 10:52 PM)jetstar2 Wrote: Probably go film anything new and make a video if there's a compelling reason to get a pass this year. Gotta save up for Japan and I'm not getting a pass just to see new planters and buy overpriced beer and not smoke while drinking it.
No one's stopping you from bringing your own beer and sitting in the sit 'n smoke.
(03-11-2019, 11:32 PM)crooks.mark Wrote: No one's stopping you from bringing your own beer and sitting in the sit 'n smoke.

I could just do that in my backyard for free if I liked to drink. But it brings up a good question. Can we still bring beer and drink it anywhere once the Biergarten opens?
Banana
(03-12-2019, 12:02 AM)jetstar2 Wrote: I could just do that in my backyard for free if I liked to drink. But it brings up a good question. Can we still bring beer and drink it anywhere once the Biergarten opens?
From everything I've seen nothing has changed about Laoon's alcohol policy.