Turn of the Centry update?
Is it me or did they put something on the floor of ToC?

https://app.box.com/s/ugwhwst9to8moon9ehphyj5lf18oj040
(03-04-2019, 12:31 PM)DeLorean Wrote: Is it me or did they put something on the floor of ToC?

https://app.box.com/s/ugwhwst9to8moon9ehphyj5lf18oj040
I believe we have several TOTC Threads that could have been bumped, over creating a new topic, but that's just my own personal opinion.

Nothing really appears different to me from that far away.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk
DISCLAIMER: This post contains my own personal views and opinions and do not reflect the views and opinions of any Company or Organization. Furthermore, I do not purport to speak on behalf of any Company or Organization and it's views or opinions.
Coaster Credits: 99
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island
I don't know why, but I thought the floor was shiny, but after taking a 2nd look it looks like they have a tarp or something over the stairs... So maybe they are going to paint it or something?
(03-04-2019, 10:07 PM)DeLorean Wrote: I don't know why, but I thought the floor was shiny, but after taking a 2nd look it looks like they have a tarp or something over the stairs... So maybe they are going to paint it or something?

The edges of the steps have a yellow safety strip on them, maybe that's what you're seeing?
Banana
I don't think so... but I guess we will see in just a few short weeks then huh?
Looks normal to me, for what it's worth.
(03-06-2019, 02:12 PM)JordanM Wrote: Looks normal to me, for what it's worth.

Jordan has returned,  SIDS babysitter!
(03-06-2019, 03:34 PM)Spy Hunter Wrote: Jordan has returned,  SIDS babysitter!
No, he's NOT my babysitter.

DISCLAIMER: This post contains my own personal views and opinions and do not reflect the views and opinions of any Company or Organization. Furthermore, I do not purport to speak on behalf of any Company or Organization and it's views or opinions.
Coaster Credits: 99
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island
(03-06-2019, 03:34 PM)Spy Hunter Wrote: Jordan has returned,  SIDS babysitter!

(03-06-2019, 05:18 PM)linearinduction Wrote: No, he's NOT my babysitter.

Sid cannot be controlled. This is a known fact.
(03-07-2019, 11:18 AM)JordanM Wrote: Sid cannot be controlled. This is a known fact.

U are preaching to the choir.