Lagoon News Lagoon Now Hiring for the 2019 Season
Lagoon sent out an email to Fun Time Club members stating that they are now hiring for their 2019 season!

[Image: 79t6pu0.jpg]
Will they hire a 10 yr old?
(02-01-2019, 11:29 AM)DeLorean Wrote: Will they hire a 10 yr old?

Na. 14 is the youngest but that number is usually few in numbers.
[Image: 63b8acec93efb554cba7644d62fa3a0c.png]

Expert on SALTAIR -- The Coney Island of the West
Dangit! Now what is my 10 yr old going to do for money!?!?!
(02-01-2019, 03:19 PM)DeLorean Wrote: Dangit! Now what is my 10 yr old going to do for money!?!?!
Probably ask YOU for $$$$  lol
Well they are already getting it with my season pass
I got a paper route when I was 10! That's if you can still find those jobs around lol

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
My wife is way over protective... she got mad at me cause I let my oldest go with another one of her friends around the neighborhood with out me watching her.
So I doubt that she will work until she is 16 lol
(02-04-2019, 12:07 AM)DeLorean Wrote: My wife is way over protective... she got mad at me cause I let my oldest go with another one of her friends around the neighborhood with out me watching her.
Haha wow! Yeah, maybe not till 16. I actually got a job at Five Guys when I was 14! That was a party!

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
(02-04-2019, 12:07 AM)DeLorean Wrote: My wife is way over protective... she got mad at me cause I let my oldest go with another one of her friends around the neighborhood with out me watching her.

Are you doing another  primordial video soon?