Poll: What weekend will Lagoon open this year?
March 30th bring it on!
OMG April 6th, What are they thinking?
[Show Results]
This poll will close on: 03-04-2019

Lagoon open date 2019
(01-28-2019, 07:17 PM)jetstar2 Wrote: The notes say that the campground opens May 4, but if you hover over any open date starting April 20 it says 'Campground is Open!'.

Luke bring your tent and sleeping bag on April 20th and let us know your results.   Grin
(01-28-2019, 07:17 PM)jetstar2 Wrote: The notes say that the campground opens May 4, but if you hover over any open date starting April 20 it says 'Campground is Open!'.

It did that last year too making me think the campground was opening much earlier than it actually did.
Yay!!! Now I can start making summer plans! Hopefully I'll be down for opening day, but I'm not sure yet. I'm surprised to see the calendar came out today! When I called them about it about a month ago, they said it would be ready around early-mid February. That was a fun surprise!

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
(01-23-2019, 05:09 PM)Spy Hunter Wrote: I'm sure I will be there.
So will I
(01-28-2019, 06:51 PM)Spy Hunter Wrote: There always closed on Halloween,  probably to be nice and let there employees trick or treat or be with family.

I'm also sure they'd have a hard time getting most of their (younger) employees to show up.
This came in email form today
https://mailchi.mp/lagoonpark/now-hiring...0629b548e5
(01-31-2019, 05:56 PM)DeLorean Wrote: This came in email form today
https://mailchi.mp/lagoonpark/now-hiring...0629b548e5

Are u gonna work at the park?
(01-31-2019, 06:57 PM)Spy Hunter Wrote: Are u gonna work at the park?

I doubt that they would even come close to what I am making at my current job...17 years at my current job I probably have enough paid time off each year that if lagoon matched it I wouldn't have to work all summer (not really, but yes I could go a month and not work my job if I really really wanted to)