Poll: What weekend will Lagoon open this year?
March 30th bring it on!
OMG April 6th, What are they thinking?
[Show Results]
This poll will close on: 03-04-2019

Lagoon open date 2019
(01-23-2019, 04:18 PM)LSFMAN Wrote: I think I will! What would semi busy be in terms of lines? Like 20-30 minute waits?

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Probably 10 to 15 if that much. I love it to see everything they have done during off season.
Awesome! Thanks for the info! Hopefully I'll be down there! I don't know for sure yet, but I'll let you guys know when I know! Who else will be down for opening day? I still need to meet up with you guys!

Also, I have a season pass for the first time this year! How long does it take on opening day to get your picture taken and get your card?

(01-23-2019, 04:18 PM)LSFMAN Wrote: I think I will! What would semi busy be in terms of lines? Like 20-30 minute waits?

I don't even think that they where that long last year... The only rides I can think that had those type of waits was Wicked and Canibal.
They had a LOT of management out and about along with maintenance.
In fact we got stuck on spider on opening day last year.
(01-23-2019, 04:26 PM)LSFMAN Wrote: Also, I have a season pass for the first time this year! How long does it take on opening day to get your picture taken and get your card?

When I went, it was not very long.
I miss classic, original  funnel cakes.
(01-23-2019, 04:25 PM)LSFMAN Wrote: Awesome! Thanks for the info! Hopefully I'll be down there! I don't know for sure yet, but I'll let you guys know when I know! Who else will be down for opening day? I still need to meet up with you guys!

I'm sure I will be there.
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG
ITS OFFICIAL! THE PARK WILL OPEN THE LAST WEEKEND OF MARCH!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.lagoonpark.com/park-info/schedule-hours/
Also why are they open on the 30th, but not the 31st of October?!
(01-28-2019, 06:46 PM)DeLorean Wrote: Also why are they open on the 30th, but not the 31st of October?!

There always closed on Halloween,  probably to be nice and let there employees trick or treat or be with family.
The notes say that the campground opens May 4, but if you hover over any open date starting April 20 it says 'Campground is Open!'.
I like dark rides