Lagoon 2019 Schedule!
(03-24-2019, 04:42 PM)DeLorean Wrote: The only things that where closed last year was Roller Coaster and possibly Rattle Snake Rapids (We didn't get back there to check it out last year). Of course LAB doesn't open until Memorial Day I think
To my knowledge, RSR has been open every opening day since it opened in 1997. Lagoon has a great track record of opening all of their rides on opening day, except in certain and extreme circumstances, some new rides, and Hydro Luge just about every year. In fact, a much better track record than just about every Six Flags Park, many Cedar Fair Parks, and many Independently Owned Parks. We can also add better than Disneyworld too. lol

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk
DISCLAIMER: This post contains my own personal views and opinions and do not reflect the views and opinions of any Company or Organization. Furthermore, I do not purport to speak on behalf of any Company or Organization and it's views or opinions.
Coaster Credits: 99
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island
(03-24-2019, 07:57 PM)linearinduction Wrote: ...and Hydro Luge just about every year...

Now known as "Overflow Lot: The Ride"
...which will still be closed.
(03-24-2019, 06:38 PM)Willenator Wrote: I learned something new today. I thought you had messed up there until I googled Decoration Day. Yay learning!

Cool. Yeah sorry its from writing my book. Decoration Day is when Saltair would open each season.
[Image: 63b8acec93efb554cba7644d62fa3a0c.png]

Expert on SALTAIR -- The Coney Island of the West
(03-24-2019, 09:32 PM)UtahCoasterEnth Wrote: Cool. Yeah sorry its from writing my book. Decoration Day is when Saltair would open each season.
Will, it's supposed to be hair loss before memory loss, or did you fail U.S. History, or did you go to a School in Magna? Hehehe.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk
DISCLAIMER: This post contains my own personal views and opinions and do not reflect the views and opinions of any Company or Organization. Furthermore, I do not purport to speak on behalf of any Company or Organization and it's views or opinions.
Coaster Credits: 99
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island
Lagoon changed their website to indicate that they are open on the weekends... #SOEXCITED!
As we all know, this weekend is the opening weekend for Lagoon! For those who do not have a season pass, tickets are being offered for only $46.95 with code FUNSTARTSNOW

This code can only be used to buy tickets for Saturday and Sunday. I'm so excited to kick off Lagoon's 2019 season!

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk