B&M Dive Machine coming to Sea World SD in 2020.
Link to the story...

Sea World San Diego is obtaining a good collection of attractions lately. I will be making plans for a trip back there someday. This will give them a MACK Multilaunch, Premier Sky Rocket II, a Sky Line Horizon Model and now a B&M Dive. Pretty sweet line up.

The name is not unique much like Manta but still cool.
[Image: 63b8acec93efb554cba7644d62fa3a0c.png]

Expert on SALTAIR -- The Coney Island of the West
After our last trip to sea world SD I vowed that I wouldn't go there again... They need a lot more to get me to go back.
(01-06-2019, 12:35 AM)DeLorean Wrote: After our last trip to sea world SD I vowed that I wouldn't go there again... They need a lot more to get me to go back.
I haven't been to SeaWorld since 1995, where one of the star attractions was sitting inside a building around a pool in the center and what can be best described as a crude incarnation of Knott's Magic Waters, but indoors.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk
WARNING: The Following Post May Contain Sarcasm, Snark, Cynicism, Banter, Derision, Mockery, Irony, Ridicule, Satire, and/or Superciliousness.
Coaster Credits: 96
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island
(01-06-2019, 02:02 AM)linearinduction Wrote: I haven't been to SeaWorld since 1995, where one of the star attractions was sitting inside a building around a pool in the center and what can be best described as a crude incarnation of Knott's Magic Waters, but indoors.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

My first and only visit to Sea World was in 2014. I thought it was a fun place even though it was raining the whole time lol. Manta the MACK multilaunch is a family ride but is still very fun. The Journey to Atlantis was ok. The themed elevator section was the best part of the ride. Their kid section was good and my daughter enjoyed it. I think the addition of a B&M to this park is a good move. I can see this park doing better now going forward.

In the same area but a little ofd topic of Sea World, is Mission Beach where Belmont Park is. If your in the area be sure to ride the Giant Dipper at 1925 wooden coaster on the beach. It was a blast. The Morgan trains were eh and should be replaced with Millennium Flyers.
[Image: 63b8acec93efb554cba7644d62fa3a0c.png]

Expert on SALTAIR -- The Coney Island of the West