El Loco
So finally got to ride El Loco at circus circus in Las Vegas. 
And it was awesome, I would love to see a ride just like it at Lagoon, but I doubt it will happen.
(01-04-2019, 07:18 PM)DeLorean Wrote: So finally got to ride El Loco at circus circus in Las Vegas. 
And it was awesome, I would love to see a ride just like it at Lagoon, but I doubt it will happen.

I enjoyed it too. The speed over the first drop and the outerbanked turn were my favorite parts of the ride. The lapbars were comfortable, they closely resembled MACK rides lap bars.

I dont see Lagoon ever getting one. The big thing about El Locos is their beyond vertical drop and compact size. Lagoon has compact fast coasters and has Cannibal with the third steepest drop in the world.

Now I'd love to see an S&S launch coaster like Maxx Force come to Lagoon.
[Image: 63b8acec93efb554cba7644d62fa3a0c.png]

Expert on SALTAIR -- The Coney Island of the West
(01-04-2019, 07:18 PM)DeLorean Wrote: So finally got to ride El Loco at circus circus in Las Vegas. 
I guess there were no worn wheels or worn parts of the suspension then. While I thoroughly enjoyed El Loco several years ago, there was only one good vehicle out of the 3 operating.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk
WARNING: The Following Post May Contain Sarcasm, Snark, Cynicism, Banter, Derision, Mockery, Irony, Ridicule, Satire, and/or Superciliousness.
Coaster Credits: 96
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island
You called?

Edit: Oh, you're talking about a ride.  Sorry.  Next time I'll read the entire post before responding to just the thread title.
(01-05-2019, 02:57 PM)Gregory Wrote: You called?

Edit: Oh, you're talking about a ride.  Sorry.  Next time I'll read the entire post before responding to just the thread title.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk
WARNING: The Following Post May Contain Sarcasm, Snark, Cynicism, Banter, Derision, Mockery, Irony, Ridicule, Satire, and/or Superciliousness.
Coaster Credits: 96
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island