Poll: Which Logo do you like best?
Flying Skull
Flying Skull W/Curly Text
Sabre
Birdman
Diamond Portal
Crescent Eclipse
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Choose Primordial's Logo Poll!
Sad 
(12-29-2018, 10:01 PM)Spy Hunter Wrote: It wouldn't let me vote.

I said some stern words to it on your behalf, hopefully it will reconsider its bad behavior.

(12-29-2018, 06:21 AM)jetstar2 Wrote:
Lagoon intends to use one of these logos for Primordial! which one do you like best?
Perhaps Lagoon will use the winning logo.
Vote Now! You can choose more than one if you want.

^ Poll is at the top of the page ^
[Image: attachment.php?aid=856]

Disclaimer: These images came from a 'Request for Extension of Time to File a Statement of Use' document filed by Lagoon with the U.S. patent and trademark office. This document asserts that Lagoon has "A bona fide intention to use the mark", which means Lagoon really plans on using these logos. I'm guessing they'll narrow these down to one main logo, so let's tell them which one(s) we like. The 'L' on the crescent eclipse logo was cut off in the original document.

I'm not linking to the source for privacy reasons (there's personal info in the document), but if you know what you're looking for you can verify that these logos are legit. PM me if you really need to know but can't find it. Thanks a bunch to Lagoon for keeping this secret up until I got bored enough to do a random TESS search, thereby letting me get the scoop!
I like dark rides

(12-29-2018, 08:00 PM)jetstar2 Wrote: The diamond one is my second favorite. If it's all on a flat Yesco sign like Cannbal's it would be a little plain, but if each letter except the 'O' was its own sign that rocked back and forth while the 3-dimensional diamond 'O' stood still I'd be in love... I need to make an animated gif now...

Here's the gif I made with the animated sign idea.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=857]

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I like dark rides

(12-29-2018, 11:30 PM)jetstar2 Wrote: Here's the gif I made with the animated sign idea.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=857]
Hahahahaha! I actually really like that!

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk
WARNING: The Following Post May Contain Sarcasm, Snark, Cynicism, Banter, Derision, Mockery, Irony, Ridicule, Satire, and/or Superciliousness.
Coaster Credits: 96
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island
Ok i was able to finally vote, Luke fixed it for me!
(12-29-2018, 11:41 PM)linearinduction Wrote: Hahahahaha! I actually really like that!

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

Agreed. It has a Terroride feel to it too. Smile
Spiral 
(12-30-2018, 11:27 AM)gregwibert Wrote: It has a Terroride feel to it too. Smile

If someone's going to steal ideas, they may as well steal the best ideas. Wink
I like dark rides

(12-31-2018, 12:55 AM)jetstar2 Wrote: If someone's going to steal ideas, they may as well steal the best ideas. Wink

I like the idea of a spooky kind of theme for Primordial. I like most of them, but this one is pretty good. It would make sense if the new coaster has a bit of a spooky theme, as a-lot of recent lagoon stuff has been scary themed. Terroride, Séance, Dracula's Castle, Cannibal(kind of).
I miss classic, original  funnel cakes.