Poll: Which Logo do you like best?
Flying Skull
Flying Skull W/Curly Text
Sabre
Birdman
Diamond Portal
Crescent Eclipse
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Choose Primordial's Logo Poll!
Once decided can I use the logo as a thumbnail for my youtube videos?
I'd like the diamond one, but with the skull in place of the diamond. Haha. Maybe they could still have the diamond shape faded out behind the skull. I also really like the typography on the sabre logo.
Wow. So, seems like they might not have a dinosaur theme... maybe a death theme...

Also, what a great find!
(12-29-2018, 03:02 PM)DeLorean Wrote: Once decided can I use the logo as a thumbnail for my youtube videos?

I have no say over these, Lagoon is the one trademarking them, but yes of course. I'd recommend putting them all in a video.
I like dark rides and I love tacos

(12-29-2018, 07:04 PM)DaSpanishPotato Wrote: Lagoon could ask YouTube to put a copyright strike on your video, but, I'd say that you're pretty safe to use it in a video.

Lagoon is trademarking them, not copyrighting them. As long as you don't use them for your own amusement park ride you'll be fine. Using them in a report about them being trademarked is fair use. Lots of youtube videos have trademarked Lagoon logos in them. For reference, Lagoon only holds trademarks on the logos for Lagoon, Frightmares, Wicked, Cannibal and Primordial.

Those are some interesting choices. I made my vote! Smile
(12-29-2018, 01:00 PM)UtahCoasterEnth Wrote: My vote would be for the logo with the diamond shape for the o. Its simple but uncluttered. Hopefully they use that one.

Good find on these logos.

(12-29-2018, 03:17 PM)Brăden Wrote: I'd like the diamond one, but with the skull in place of the diamond. Haha. Maybe they could still have the diamond shape faded out behind the skull. I also really like the typography on the sabre logo.

The diamond one is my second favorite. If it's all on a flat Yesco sign like Cannbal's it would be a little plain, but if each letter except the 'O' was its own sign that rocked back and forth while the 3-dimensional diamond 'O' stood still I'd be in love... I need to make an animated gif now...

I vote for the regular skull
(12-29-2018, 03:02 PM)DeLorean Wrote: my youtube videos

The view in the last video is great. It would be awesome if you did a video with that view, and also with a view from a similar height looking over the work area from the other direction, like if you went a ways to the north on that street and filmed from there.

(12-29-2018, 08:23 PM)Spy Hunter Wrote: I vote for the regular skull

Sweet, show it some love by voting for 'Flying Skull' at the top of the page.

It wouldn't let me vote.