Enterprise?
(12-30-2018, 12:27 PM)CPrider Wrote: The reason why we don't have removable queue line at Lagoon is because of our climate.
Even parks that have removable queue line in Southern California have the issue of the holes in the ground always get bigger because water gets down into them and it bust the concrete around the hole so the pole ends up just sitting sideways.
Only reason why it works for Disney is because they have a crew that goes through the park twice a week checking each and every one of them. Just to keep a removable Queue maintained it cost a lot of money. Lagoon has it figured out because until you try to steam clean a Queue line you won't understand the pain of long queue lines.
Great information, thanks. I also think if Lagoon tried something like that in our winter climate the holes would fill up with so much dirt and debris it would be an even bigger nightmare to maintain.
(12-26-2018, 01:14 PM)Spy Hunter Wrote: If u are allergic to the ink of the stamp u can always do a bracelet.   Grin

They used to attach the passport to your wrist using a string and sticker. Those were the days. It all ended with LAB, and lines into the park were much longer as a result. They were really conspicuous though, allowing you to show off to your friends that you had been to Lagoon and they hadn't!

-Z
(01-02-2019, 11:00 AM)Z Wrote: They used to attach the passport to your wrist using a string and sticker. Those were the days. It all ended with LAB, and lines into the park were much longer as a result. They were really conspicuous though, allowing you to show off to your friends that you had been to Lagoon and they hadn't!

-Z

I completely forgot about that. Wow that was a long time ago.
(12-29-2018, 02:19 PM)linearinduction Wrote: Hogle Zoo is a Member of the AZA. They do not accept animals from facilities that are not an AZA Member and do not participate in their illegal trade of wild and exotic animals known as their "Species Survival Plan." Hogle Zoo is also an extremely bitter organization when it comes to Lagoon. I can safely say that you have absolutely no clue as to what goes into the care and housing of Lagoon's animals. Not just any facility can care for White Tigers, Siberian Tigers, Cougars, Black Leopards, Binturongs, etc.Oi vey! So, what I hear you saying is that you want Lagoon to look like a sterile Amusment Park along the lines of Six Flags and Cedar Fair Parks with dirty and endless switchbacks? You and others may think that's a great idea, but nothing is more fun that spending an indeterminate amount of mind numbing time weaving in and out of switchbacks and then having garbage juice spilled on your foot when one of their garbage peeps change out a full garbage can next to you in the switch back. It's also awkward when at Disneyland, there is a custodial person coming through the switchbacks with bags of garbage from the garbage cans. Then you see the station platforms in Disneyland and Knott's littered with trash.

I used to think switchbacks and large queues were a great thing, but as I got older, I began to see how sterile, dirty, and problematic they can be. While Cannibal's Queue can be quite long, and having to walk through a crowd to access the new north restrooms can be slightly annoying, it definitely has it's benefits. How many people do you see enjoying a Honolulu Hot Dog or Drinks in the Queue? Where does that trash go for those waiting in a long queue? In a Midway Trash Can. Lagoon generally doesn't permit food and drink in their short queue lines. You don't see a ton of food and drink trash in the queues or on the ride platforms. I would rather have people on the Midway with access to food, drinks, and restrooms than a trashy, dirty, graffiti filled queue of switchbacks and dirty ride platforms.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

I think they should have a sign at some point in the queue lines saying no food or drink past this point with a trash can accessible from outside the line right there. Some of the lines would be high enough that they could probably put the trash cans under the line. I still think they should put people together more and improve some of the lines so they'ren't as steep and there'ren't as many stairs. Alot of the switchbacks could be bypassed when the lines aren't very long and people have to leave the line anyway if they want to buy food or drink or need to use the restroom. I also think they should put signs in the lines saying how long of a wait it should be from that spot.
(01-03-2019, 04:29 AM)A00967505 Wrote: I think they should have a sign at some point in the queue lines saying no food or drink past this point with a trash can accessible from outside the line right there.
You have been to Lagoon, right? That's how every manned ride entrance is set up.

(01-03-2019, 04:29 AM)A00967505 Wrote: Some of the lines would be high enough that they could probably put the trash cans under the line.
Huh?

(01-03-2019, 04:29 AM)A00967505 Wrote: I still think they should put people together more
You don't get out much do you? lol j/k Out of every park I've ever visited, Lagoon and Cedar Point (in 2001) are/were THE BEST at Grouping and Maximizing Capacity. Having spent several days during the busy season at Disneyland and Knott's, I can assert that neither of those parks have an operations department that can hold a candle to Lagoon's. There is ABSOLUTELY NO EXCUSE for dispatching trains on Silver Bullet at Knott's with Multiple Empty Rows! The Platform Attendant couldn't care less about filling the train. It was truly infuriating, especially given the time between dispatches. I realize now, that I should have kept my phone with me in the 2hr Queue and taken photos and videos.

(01-03-2019, 04:29 AM)A00967505 Wrote: ...and improve some of the lines so they'ren't as steep and there'ren't as many stairs.
I must hear how Lagoon is the only park with rides that have steep ramps and/or stairs.

(01-03-2019, 04:29 AM)A00967505 Wrote: Alot of the switchbacks could be bypassed when the lines aren't very long
That's an argument against large switchbacks if I've ever heard one!

(01-03-2019, 04:29 AM)A00967505 Wrote: ...and people have to leave the line anyway if they want to buy food or drink or need to use the restroom.
Haven't worked in operations have you sport? lol Yeah, that is not something that would be SOP at ANY park. Line jumping and the amount of trash would be apocalyptic!

(01-03-2019, 04:29 AM)A00967505 Wrote: I also think they should put signs in the lines saying how long of a wait it should be from that spot.
One question, why? They wouldn't be accurate all of the time, and that would mean guests complaining to operators/attendants/area leads or guest services, that would wastes resources and cause confusion and delay. Again, this suggestion is a waste of resources for no gain. If you want to know how long a wait is, as the attendant! They *should* have an estimate for you.

WARNING: The Following Post May Contain Sarcasm, Snark, Cynicism, Banter, Derision, Mockery, Irony, Ridicule, Satire, and/or Superciliousness.
Coaster Credits: 96
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island
(01-03-2019, 07:44 PM)linearinduction Wrote: You don't get out much do you? lol j/k Out of every park I've ever visited, Lagoon and Cedar Point (in 2001) are/were THE BEST at Grouping and Maximizing Capacity. Having spent several days during the busy season at Disneyland and Knott's, I can assert that neither of those parks have an operations department that can hold a candle to Lagoon's. There is ABSOLUTELY NO EXCUSE for dispatching trains on Silver Bullet at Knott's with Multiple Empty Rows! The Platform Attendant couldn't care less about filling the train. It was truly infuriating, especially given the time between dispatches. I realize now, that I should have kept my phone with me in the 2hr Queue and taken photos and videos.

I must hear how Lagoon is the only park with rides that have steep ramps and/or stairs.

Haven't worked in operations have you sport? lol Yeah, that is not something that would be SOP at ANY park. Line jumping and the amount of trash would be apocalyptic!

While I personally have never been to Knotts Berry Farm, I can imagine how pissed you were, especially with your background in operations.

Not only is Lagoon definitely not the only park that has steep ramps, they have to have steep ramps so that they can accommodate wheelchair users and do that in a relatively small space.

While I personally have never worked in operations, I know that line hopping would be much worse than it already is!
(01-03-2019, 07:44 PM)linearinduction Wrote: You have been to Lagoon, right? That's how every manned ride entrance is set up.
(I've been going at least once or twice a month during the preseason and post season and about once a week during the summer for the past 6 years and am planning on going again in about 84 days and between 19-20 hours. I just figured that if they didn't allow trash in the lines then trash there wouldn't be even if they extend the lines. Read the signs always I do not although read them sometimes I do.)

Huh
(The line on Roller Coaster would be high enough in the space where I suggested extending the line to,if they put a single rider line on Spider where suggested me did high enough it might be,the top of the line on Wicked is high enough and me think the line should go north and south instead of east and west, the line on Fire Dragon before the bridge if they redo it like I suggested., Sky Ride if they redo it like I think they should which I actually think they should move the south loading station to the area where the old south restrooms were and have the line start west of where it currently starts and go all the way back to the fence and go back and forth about 5 times with a slope as steep as either Roller Coaster or Cannibal. if do that they do high enough it should be. me also think that they should do the same with the north loading station and move it to the area behind the old north restrooms ,the line on Cannibal should be high enough at the end, and   the line on Bombora should be high enough on the bridge. Think of any other rides that high enough part of the line is to put a trash can under me cannot.)

You don't get out much do you? lol j/k Out of every park I've ever visited, Lagoon and Cedar Point (in 2001) are/were THE BEST at Grouping and Maximizing Capacity. Having spent several days during the busy season at Disneyland and Knott's, I can assert that neither of those parks have an operations department that can hold a candle to Lagoon's. There is ABSOLUTELY NO EXCUSE for dispatching trains on Silver Bullet at Knott's with Multiple Empty Rows! The Platform Attendant couldn't care less about filling the train. It was truly infuriating, especially given the time between dispatches. I realize now, that I should have kept my phone with me in the 2hr Queue and taken photos and videos.
(A lot of times been there I have when empty seats there were and people in line there were:1. Merry Go Round: I have never been put with someone even on the seats that hold more than 1 person and I have never been asked to stand next to a kid, 2. Roller Coaster: Me've been on it a lot of times by myself when they didn't put someone next to me when at least one other person with out a partner was riding, 3. Wild Mouse: I can somewhat see them not putting someone next to me all the time since there might not always be someone in line close enough which is why me think a single rider line add they should, 4. Cliffhanger: a good job filling it up they actually do, 5. Spider: same as Wild Mouse, 6. Wicked: a good job they already do, 7.Fire Dragon: same as Roller Coaster, 8. Music Express: I can actually see them not putting someone next to me because very uncomfortable the outside edge is., 9. Sky Ride:  Me think it would actually take to long to put people together. the only time I could see them putting me with someone is like if the person in front of me 3 kids they have with them that require a bigger person they all do and the operator doesn't want to put more than 3 people together., 10. Flying Aces: never been put with someone unless me was already with them, 11. Rocket: fill it up they usually do I just think that if they added a couple single rider lines then fill it up more they could without people having to move past someone, 12. Samurai: fill it up they usually do but me still think  a single rider line add they should, 13. Screamer: I can see them not putting people together on that one since not everyone likes just anyone sitting between their legs or sitting between just anyone's legs, 14. Cannibal: they already fill it up,15. Sky Scraper: Me just wish that easier for single riders to ride it was,16.Paratrooper: never been put with someone that I wasn't already with, 17. Boomerang: never been put with someone that Me wasn't already with, 18. Tilt-A-Whirl: never been put with someone that I wasn't already with, 19. Scrambler: never been put with someone that Me wasn't already with,20. Dracula's Castle: never been put with someone that Me wasn't already with,21. Terroride: never been put with someone that Me wasn't already with, 22.Rock O plane: never been put with someone that Me wasn't already with, 23. Wild Kingdom Train: last year there actually were some people that rode with me, 24. Tidal Wave: already fill it up they do, 25. Turn of the Century: the only place where they could put someone with me is on the double seats which happened it hasn't, 26. Rattlesnake Rapids: Me just wish that easier for single riders to ride it was, 27. Log flume: I don't go on that one that much any more but me can only think of one time that me ended up with someone that I wasn't already with, 28. Puff the Little Fire Dragon: only a couple times put with a kid that I wasn't already with I was, 29. Dragonfly: they can only put small kids together since the seats aren't big enough to put bigger people together, 30. Kontiki: there have been times were someone sat on the same row as me but there were also times when they didn't put someone with me and there were still people in line,31. Ladybug Bop: Me've sometimes had someone sitting next to me and sometimes not but I'm not sure how big the next group was and I don't see a place to add a single rider line,32. Dinosaur Drop: Me've sometimes had someone sitting next to me and sometimes not but I'm not sure how big the next group was and I don't see a place to add a single rider line,33. Bombora: I've been on it a few times by myself when me didn't have someone sitting next to me when at least one other person without a partner there was, 34. Bat:I've been on it a few times by myself when me didn't have someone sitting next to me when at least one other person without a partner there was, 35. Jumping dragon: I can only think of one time when I rode with someone that I wasn't already with and that was that person's decision,36. Red Rock Rally: Never been put with someone that me wasn't already with,37. Flying Tigers: A few times riding the next person to get on me was when stopped the line they did and at least one back seat open it was, 38. Ruka Safari: A few times riding the next person to get on me was when stopped the line they did and at least one back seat open it was, 39. Tipsey Tea Cups: me can only think of once when me was going to have someone riding with me but that person ended up riding in a different one, 40. Odysea: Only once put with someone that not already with I was, 41. Air Race: Already fill it up as good as they can they do and a space for a single rider line see I do not, and 42. Jet Star: me just wish a way for single riders to ride there was.)
(Whether it is or not like steep ramps and stairs I do not.)

That's an argument against large switchbacks if I've ever heard one! 
(They are sometimes really crowded but I think there should also be a way to bypass most of the lines when crowded it'sn't.)

(Never even worked at any amusement park. I think that only if trash people bring trash there would be and I think that only in emergencies  or when have to leave people do should someone leave the line and never be allowed to re-enter at the same spot unless have to ride with their group they do.)

One question, why? They wouldn't be accurate all of the time, and that would mean guests complaining to operators/attendants/area leads or guest services, that would wastes resources and cause confusion and delay. Again, this suggestion is a waste of resources for no gain. If you want to know how long a wait is, as the attendant! They *should* have an estimate for you.
(Sometimes I'm not sure if time to go on a ride me'll have.)

(01-03-2019, 11:49 PM)DaSpanishPotato Wrote: While I personally have never been to Knotts Berry Farm, I can imagine how pissed you were, especially with your background in operations.

Not only is Lagoon definitely not the only park that has steep ramps, they have to have steep ramps so that they can accommodate wheelchair users and do that in a relatively small space.

While I personally have never worked in operations, I know that line hopping would be much worse than it already is!

There are only a couple rides that too steep the lines are and like stairs I do not.
To say your response was thorough is an understatement. I like it! Smile

Here's the deal though. Not every ride requires grouping. It's SSSUUUPPPEEERRR Easy to group people on any ride. I really enjoyed grouping on Wild Mouse, Fire Dragon, Tidal Wave, Log Flume, Rattlesnake Rapids, etc. back in my day.

But I digress, let's get back to the Larger Queues discussion. I'm not sure if you've been part of our discussions on ROI (Return on Investment), Cost Justification, etc. in regards to the Business that Lagoon is. I've often said, "Lagoon is a Business, Not a Charity." In other words, they owe you nothing beyond the normal services they provide everyone.

Tearing up Midways, Planters, and other Design, Engineering, and Construction Costs in order to add switchbacks, ramps, and larger queues come with a cost most of us can't imagine. It then becomes the argument of what is the cost/benefit analysis; ROI, and how do you as a business justify that cost. It is worth it to narrow midways and remove planters/trees/etc. to place switchbacks? Is it worth the cost knowing the park must manufacture the fence panels? Is it worth the cost for the extended queues to be built knowing they will only get less than half a week of use? Is there really a need for that extended queue?

Let's dive back into a few things about grouping. Not all Rides require or need grouping on everyday. Maximum Capacity comes into play when the park is busy and you have all ride vehicles possible operating. Over the past decade, it's been increasingly rare to see Fire Dragon, Roller Coaster, BomBora, Spider, Wild Mouse, Wicked, Cannibal, Jet Star 2 with the maximum amount or vehicles in the system at Park Opening. Back in my day, the late 1990s/Early 2000s, it was customary, even on projected high attendance days, (Including Saturdays) to only open Roller Coaster or Fire Dragon with 1 Train in the System; 4 Wild Mouse Trains in the System, and only 4-5 Boats at Log Flume in the System. The problem with this is the delay to those waiting in line to add more vehicles to the system when the line reached a certain length, and have to also do test rides on that vehicle. Mouse wasn't difficult, and neither was Roller Coaster, but Log Flume and Fire Dragon could be. When there was only one train or few vehicles in the system back then, it was customary to fill the vehicles as much as possible to keep lines down. Back then we were much more active in our roles as operators to put as many people on the ride as possible. In fact, as an Area Lead over Rattlesnake Rapids, on more than one occasion, I, as well as my team members were able to hit theoretical capacity (1,200 persons per hour) or be just under it, on busy days. That means grouping people in 9s for a solid hour and longer without any ride stops. This was only possible with a very good, dedicated, and hard working crew. In August of 2000, I was alone on the platform on Fire Dragon for nearly an hour, on a Saturday, in 2 Train Mode, due to low staffing. If grouping was as difficult as you believe, I would not have been able to fill EVERY Seat, Group, and Check the Lap Bars all alone for nearly an hour, at Max capacity hitting interval. I did that and STILL didn't get my Gold Badge in 2000! lol

Fire Dragon also only has a 15 Minute Wait, in 2 Train Mode, of 15 Minutes, from the Entrance Booth. In 1 Train Mode, 20-30 Minutes. Fire Dragon, from the WK Train Station is 105 Minutes. The stat of 15 Minutes is without stacking and without a grouper. I'm not upset by a single seat here and there.

I did bring to Management's attention last summer that their crew up at Roller Coaster was falling below what I believe to be the high standards Lagoon has set. The Entrance Attendant was permitting food and drink into the line, making it dirty at 2pm, the garbage can on the ride platform was overflowing, and the attendants didn't seem to be in any hurry, permitting stacking of trains, and were not grouping, as multiple rows would be dispatched empty. The situation was immediately rectified. There was also an instance on Air Race where the crew was really struggling, and a normally 15 Minute Wait was 50 Minutes by the time we got off the ride. Multiple planes would not invert during a ride cycle, resulting in re rides, only to have that same plane work flawlessly the next cycle or 2. This was happening on 3 planes , so there was no reason to lock a plane out if there was a 50% chance that plane would operate correctly. There was also a point when an Area Lead slowly walked to the ride, talked to all the operators for over a minute, then took his sweet time exiting the ride enclosure as if there wasn't a line of people waiting an hour for the ride. Again, after bringing this to management's attention, the situation was rectified to the best possible outcome available.

Now, on to some of your points. Sky Scraper doesn't permit single riders due to several high profile suicides from other large observation wheels several years ago. EVERY manufacturer has required parks and owners not to permit single riders, period. You shouldn't expect to be grouped on Tilt, Boomerang, Space Scrambler, Drac's Castle, Terroride, Screamer, Jumping Dragon, Red Rock Rally, Jumping Dragon, OdySea, TOTC (in double chairs), Rock-O, Musik Express, and Similar Rides. Tidal Wave has a Max Capacity of 54 riders per cycle. That's 6 Riders x 9 Rows. As a General Rule, we would load at least 45 people into the bull pen when there was a line. We also used to try to fill all 48 Seats of TOTC, and fill Log Flume Boats, Rattlesnake Rapids Rafts, and the Train on WK. Again, asking people down the line to fill a ride takes mere seconds to do and does not result in longer lines. I too have seen Spider's Crew seem unworried by sending empty seats, as well as other coasters. Again, I locate a member of management, explain what I observed, in detail, including operator descriptions, and usually see the situation rectified. If there's not a long line, I'm not bothered.

WARNING: The Following Post May Contain Sarcasm, Snark, Cynicism, Banter, Derision, Mockery, Irony, Ridicule, Satire, and/or Superciliousness.
Coaster Credits: 96
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island
(01-05-2019, 12:18 AM)linearinduction Wrote: To say your response was thorough is an understatement. I like it! Smile

Here's the deal though. Not every ride requires grouping. It's SSSUUUPPPEEERRR Easy to group people on any ride. I really enjoyed grouping on Wild Mouse, Fire Dragon, Tidal Wave, Log Flume, Rattlesnake Rapids, etc.  back in my day.

But I digress, let's get back to the Larger Queues discussion. I'm not sure if you've been part of our discussions on ROI (Return on Investment), Cost Justification, etc. in regards to the Business that Lagoon is. I've often said, "Lagoon is a Business, Not a Charity." In other words, they owe you nothing beyond the normal services they provide everyone.

Tearing up Midways, Planters, and other Design, Engineering, and Construction Costs in order to add switchbacks, ramps, and larger queues come with a cost most of us can't imagine. It then becomes the argument of what is the cost/benefit analysis; ROI, and how do you as a business justify that cost. It is worth it to narrow midways and remove planters/trees/etc. to place switchbacks? Is it worth the cost knowing the park must manufacture the fence panels? Is it worth the cost for the extended queues to be built knowing they will only get less than half a week of use? Is there really a need for that extended queue?

Let's dive back into a few things about grouping. Not all Rides require or need grouping on everyday. Maximum Capacity comes into play when the park is busy and you have all ride vehicles possible operating. Over the past decade, it's been increasingly rare to see Fire Dragon, Roller Coaster, BomBora, Spider, Wild Mouse, Wicked, Cannibal, Jet Star 2 with the maximum amount or vehicles in the system at Park Opening. Back in my day, the late 1990s/Early 2000s, it was customary, even on projected high attendance days, (Including Saturdays) to only open Roller Coaster or Fire Dragon with 1 Train in the System; 4 Wild Mouse Trains in the System, and only 4-5 Boats at Log Flume in the System. The problem with this is the delay to those waiting in line to add more vehicles to the system when the line reached a certain length, and have to also do test rides on that vehicle. Mouse wasn't difficult, and neither was Roller Coaster, but Log Flume and Fire Dragon could be. When there was only one train or few vehicles in the system back then, it was customary to fill the vehicles as much as possible to keep lines down. Back then we were much more active in our roles as operators to put as many people on the ride as possible. In fact, as an Area Lead over Rattlesnake Rapids, on more than one occasion, I, as well as my team members were able to hit theoretical capacity (1,200 persons per hour) or be just under it, on busy days. That means grouping people in 9s for a solid hour and longer without any ride stops. This was only possible with a very good, dedicated, and hard working crew. In August of 2000, I was alone on the platform on Fire Dragon for nearly an hour,  on a Saturday, in 2 Train Mode, due to low staffing. If grouping was as difficult as you believe, I would not have been able to fill EVERY Seat, Group, and Check the Lap Bars all alone for nearly an hour, at Max capacity hitting interval. I did that and STILL didn't get my Gold Badge in 2000! lol

Fire Dragon also only has a 15 Minute Wait, in 2 Train Mode, of 15 Minutes, from the Entrance Booth. In 1 Train Mode, 20-30 Minutes. Fire Dragon, from the WK Train Station is 105 Minutes. The stat of 15 Minutes is without stacking and without a grouper. I'm not upset by a single seat here and there.

I did bring to Management's attention last summer that their crew up at Roller Coaster was falling below what I believe to be the high standards Lagoon has set. The Entrance Attendant was permitting food and drink into the line, making it dirty at 2pm, the garbage can on the ride platform was overflowing, and the attendants didn't seem to be in any hurry, permitting stacking of trains, and were not grouping, as multiple rows would be dispatched empty. The situation was immediately rectified. There was also an instance on Air Race where the crew was really struggling, and a normally 15 Minute Wait was 50 Minutes by the time we got off the ride. Multiple planes would not invert during a ride cycle, resulting in re rides, only to have that same plane work flawlessly the next cycle or 2. This was happening on 3 planes , so there was no reason to lock a plane out if there was a 50% chance that plane would operate correctly. There was also a point when an Area Lead slowly walked to the ride, talked to all the operators for over a minute, then took his sweet time exiting the ride enclosure as if there wasn't a line of people waiting an hour for the ride. Again, after bringing this to management's attention, the situation was rectified to the best possible outcome available.

Now, on to some of your points. Sky Scraper doesn't permit single riders due to several high profile suicides from other large observation wheels several years ago. EVERY manufacturer has required parks and owners not to permit single riders, period. You shouldn't expect to be grouped on Tilt, Boomerang, Space Scrambler, Drac's Castle, Terroride, Screamer, Jumping Dragon, Red Rock Rally, Jumping Dragon, OdySea, TOTC (in double chairs), Rock-O, Musik Express, and Similar Rides. Tidal Wave has a Max Capacity of 54 riders per cycle. That's 6 Riders x 9 Rows. As a General Rule, we would load at least 45 people into the bull pen when there was a line. We also used to try to fill all 48 Seats of TOTC, and fill Log Flume Boats, Rattlesnake Rapids Rafts, and the Train on WK. Again, asking people down the line to fill a ride takes mere seconds to do and does not result in longer lines. I too have seen Spider's Crew seem unworried by sending empty seats, as well as other coasters. Again, I locate a member of management, explain what I observed, in detail, including operator descriptions, and usually see the situation rectified. If there's not a long line, I'm not bothered.

Well maybe if I ever get a computer program that allows me to redesign amusement parks try putting larger queues  on that me might. Like riding with other people me do. Me just wish that knew how to talk to people while riding with them I did. My idea for Sky Scraper would be for single riders to either ride with a group that has room or with another single rider. If asked to ride with someone me was then willing to me would be.