Elitch Gardens closing?
So I recently saw a You Tube Video that indicated that Denver is going to be reshaping that area which means that the park is going to either move or be closed forever.
Is this happens will that mean we will see more people from CO coming to lagoon?
Will we see some of those rides in lagoon?
What is everyone's thoughts?
In 20 years.
Tuck, Roll, and Aim for the grass!
(12-24-2018, 06:50 PM)DeLorean Wrote: So I recently saw a You Tube Video that indicated that Denver is going to be reshaping that area which means that the park is going to either move or be closed forever.
Is this happens will that mean we will see more people from CO coming to lagoon?
Will we see some of those rides in lagoon?
What is everyone's thoughts?
Elitch Gardens isn't closing soon or in the near future (20+ Years). The whole Master Plan is 50+ Years. The only thing that is happening now are parking structures in the Elitch Lots. After that, they have no idea what is next.
DISCLAIMER: This post contains my own personal views and opinions and do not reflect the views and opinions of any Company or Organization. Furthermore, I do not purport to speak on behalf of any Company or Organization and it's views or opinions.
Coaster Credits: 99
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island
I dunno... we went to it back when it was 6 flags... it was alright, but now I have seen videos and pictures and it doesn't look that great.
I was going to check it out a year or so ago, but then change my mind. Kinda glad that I did too
(12-25-2018, 12:32 AM)DeLorean Wrote: I dunno... we went to it back when it was 6 flags... it was alright, but now I have seen videos and pictures and it doesn't look that great.
I was going to check it out a year or so ago, but then change my mind. Kinda glad that I did too
This isn't like the Union Station Redevelopment, where everything was assured, and there was a timeline, like a new underground RTD/Greyhound bus terminal (2007), new RTD Lightrail Platforms (2009), and the redeveloped Union Station with Hotel and the new Heavy Rail Terminals.

There are no clear plans, besides building parking structures in the near future, and just that sometime in the next 50 years they hope to build this new area. I mean, we are talking about a City Center scale project with zero financial backing and no clear timeline.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk
DISCLAIMER: This post contains my own personal views and opinions and do not reflect the views and opinions of any Company or Organization. Furthermore, I do not purport to speak on behalf of any Company or Organization and it's views or opinions.
Coaster Credits: 99
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island