What kind of food would you like to see at Lagoon?
(12-18-2018, 12:15 PM)jetstar2 Wrote: Also I'd like to have that weird fruit punch drink with the loopy straws and the fruit shaped plastic bottles again.

Not to derail the thread even further (seems to be morphing from its "what food would you like to see" topic to a "what food would you like to see back" thread), but YES!  Those are one of my most vivid memories of Lagoon as a kid.  There used to be a stand right at the south end of Kiddieland next to the WK Train crossing; always had to get one of those when we went.

Lagoon needs those back, and Hogle Zoo needs to bring back the Mold-A-Rama machines.

Sorry, my Nostalgiometer got pegged there for a sec; good tap, she's right as rain again.
(12-18-2018, 01:25 PM)DragonTamer Wrote: Not to derail the thread even further (seems to be morphing from its "what food would you like to see" topic to a "what food would you like to see back" thread), but YES!  Those are one of my most vivid memories of Lagoon as a kid.  There used to be a stand right at the south end of Kiddieland next to the WK Train crossing; always had to get one of those when we went.

Lagoon needs those back, and Hogle Zoo needs to bring back the Mold-A-Rama machines.
https://youtu.be/QKCE3nSKX2k

Sorry, my Nostalgiometer got pegged there for a sec; good tap, she's right as rain again.

I don't remember those from Lagoon but I sure remember them from the zoo. I loved those as a kid. Side thought- I bet those were a nightmare to keep working...
(12-18-2018, 04:18 PM)crooks.mark Wrote: I don't remember those from Lagoon but I sure remember them from the zoo. I loved those as a kid. Side thought- I bet those were a nightmare to keep working...

Sorry, there was a comma in my sentence; he must've gone & hidden while you were reading it (commas do that sometimes... evil little buggers).  I was referring to the fruit drinks from Lagoon and the Mold-A-Ramas from the Zoo.
(12-18-2018, 01:25 PM)DragonTamer Wrote: Not to derail the thread even further (seems to be morphing from its "what food would you like to see" topic to a "what food would you like to see back" thread), but YES!  Those are one of my most vivid memories of Lagoon as a kid.  There used to be a stand right at the south end of Kiddieland next to the WK Train crossing; always had to get one of those when we went.

The topic asked what kind of food you'd want back even if the title didn't.

Lagoon's fruit bottles were similar to these  but Lagoon's came with yellow loopy straws.
I like dark rides

(12-18-2018, 09:20 AM)Spy Hunter Wrote: I really want a place that can make good hamburgers, not the hockey pucks we have now.  I also would like the fresh cookies to return to the bakery.

That would be awesome. Serving a Bison burger. Yum!
[Image: 63b8acec93efb554cba7644d62fa3a0c.png]

Expert on SALTAIR -- The Coney Island of the West
(12-18-2018, 07:26 PM)DragonTamer Wrote: Sorry, there was a comma in my sentence; he must've gone & hidden while you were reading it (commas do that sometimes... evil little buggers).  I was referring to the fruit drinks from Lagoon and the Mold-A-Ramas from the Zoo.

Haha... Hadn't thought about those in years. I loved the fruit drinks!
(12-17-2018, 08:15 PM)Bahama Bucks!!!!!! Wrote: What kind of food that Lagoon previously had that you want to see back or a new type you'd like to see the park has never had before.
Well, considering how many people around here have absolutely loved Bakery Fresh, I hope Lagoon would consider other eateries with healthy options.
(12-18-2018, 09:20 AM)Spy Hunter Wrote: I really want a place that can make good hamburgers, not the hockey pucks we have now. I also would like the fresh cookies to return to the bakery.
Are you aware of what a Hockey Puck really is? lol I got Emerson a Cheeseburger from Olde Mill in PV this past Frightmares and it really wasn't bad.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk
WARNING: The Following Post May Contain Sarcasm, Snark, Cynicism, Banter, Derision, Mockery, Irony, Ridicule, Satire, and/or Superciliousness.
Coaster Credits: 96
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island
(12-19-2018, 10:21 PM)linearinduction Wrote: Are you aware of what a Hockey Puck really is? lol I got Emerson a Cheeseburger from Olde Mill in PV this past Frightmares and it really wasn't bad.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

Lol all i can say is the poor kid must have really been hungry to eat a hockey puck of a burger!    I got one of them pucks frm PV like 2 years ago took one bite and tossed rest in a garbage can.