What kind of food would you like to see at Lagoon?
What kind of food that Lagoon previously had that you want to see back or a new type you'd like to see the park has never had before.
[Image: 63b8acec93efb554cba7644d62fa3a0c.png]

Expert on SALTAIR -- The Coney Island of the West
(12-17-2018, 08:15 PM)UtahCoasterEnth Wrote: What kind of food that Lagoon previously had that you want to see back or a new type you'd like to see the park has never had before.
Apple Fries with Cinnamon Ice Cream, Fried Chicken, Malibu Chicken Sandwiches on the Park, the OLD Cinnamon Rolls, Pretzel Maker, Fresh Roasted Corn, just to name a few things I'd like to see come back.

With the addiction of Bakery Fresh, their bases are generally covered.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk
WARNING: The Following Post May Contain Sarcasm, Snark, Cynicism, Banter, Derision, Mockery, Irony, Ridicule, Satire, and/or Superciliousness.
Coaster Credits: 96
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island
I'd like to see a Jimmy johns vs Subway
I'm excited to see what the food choices will be in the beer garden.
(12-17-2018, 09:23 PM)DeLorean Wrote: I'd like to see a Jimmy johns vs Subway
Seeing how Progressive Lagoon is, I don't see that in any realm of possibility.

(12-17-2018, 09:55 PM)crooks.mark Wrote: I'm excited to see what the food choices will be in the beer garden.

Agreed!

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk
WARNING: The Following Post May Contain Sarcasm, Snark, Cynicism, Banter, Derision, Mockery, Irony, Ridicule, Satire, and/or Superciliousness.
Coaster Credits: 96
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island
(12-17-2018, 08:24 PM)linearinduction Wrote: ...the OLD Cinnamon Rolls,... Fresh Roasted Corn, ...
Yes and heck yes.

(12-17-2018, 09:55 PM)crooks.mark Wrote: I'm excited to see what the food choices will be in the beer garden.
Same! Hoping for some good proper German pub/carnival fare: brats, spaetzle, red cabbage, good non-mayo potato salad, etc.

I still say, indoor sit-down restaurant FTW. Sometimes it would just be nice to have a meal that isn't fried or coated in carbs that you can get out of the hustle and heat & enjoy. With that said, I'd love to have a chicken & waffles joint on the park somewhere, as well as a good fish & chips place.

I would also spend ludicrously large amounts of money on a good latte or breve during pre- and post-season/Frightmares!, plus some good iced coffees during the summer. We need a Starbucks at least, or ideally a good local/indy coffee shop (just not one that uses Rimini Coffee... either every place I've been to that uses their beans is burning their coffee, or Rimini can't roast to save their life; nasty stuff, tastes like burnt chocolate).
I used to wish for good hot coco, but luckily these past few years they replaced it with real, good stuff. I really loved how they added healthy food last year(almost last year). And I am excited for the beirgarten choices as well.

But most of all, I miss original classic funnel cakes. I got some great funnel cakes many moons ago, at a travelling fun fair, and they were the best funnel cakes I had ever had. I went to lagoon that summer and had a funnel cake there, and it was not as good, but was still great. from that year on, the funnel cakes have just been to sweet, or to doughy, or sometimes way to crunchy. I got some at my state fair and at Castles and Coasters when I was working there for a few weeks, but none of them tasted as good as the two I tried a while back. Oh, how I wish they would return.
I miss classic, original  funnel cakes.
I wish I could say there was something that I want back, but I never really ate on the park for most of my life. It was really around the time that Lagoon added Beaver Tails that I started eating stuff on the park.
I really want a place that can make good hamburgers, not the hockey pucks we have now. I also would like the fresh cookies to return to the bakery.
I remember the hamburgers and fries being better 25-30 years ago, I'm pretty sure they used a grill to cook the burgers back then. Also I'd like to have that weird fruit punch drink with the loopy straws and the fruit shaped plastic bottles again.

Edit: Also that lemonade you could get on the North and South ends of the park where they squeezed a fresh lemon into a glass of fountain dispensed lemonade. I want that the most. They got rid of it one year in the 90's and sold frozen lemonade instead, which sucked.
I like dark rides