Atari/ Noah Bushnell
(12-16-2018, 11:40 PM)jetstar2 Wrote: I will no longer be engaging in any way with linearinduction. His behavior is anti-social and abusive. I would advise that allowing him to be a moderator for a Lagoon website is a terrible idea.

Although this entire article is important for everybody to be aware of, take particular note of points 9 and 10:
https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/...aslighting
Wow! lol I also wasn't aware that you and I were married, but I guess it is what it is.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk
WARNING: The Following Post May Contain Sarcasm, Snark, Cynicism, Banter, Derision, Mockery, Irony, Ridicule, Satire, and/or Superciliousness.
Coaster Credits: 96
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island
(12-16-2018, 11:40 PM)jetstar2 Wrote: ...allowing him to be a moderator for a Lagoon website is a terrible idea...

You're aware this isn't a Lagoon-affiliated website, right?  It's entirely fan-owned and operated and is in no way sponsored, influenced, or controlled by the Lagoon Corporation.

linearinduction definitely isn't everybody's cup of tea.  Spoilers:  he rubs me the wrong way sometimes, and I've met him in person.  He comes off as a know-it-all sometimes, but... it's because he knows a heck of a lot, especially about Lagoon and the amusement park industry.  His style may be acerbic sometimes, but when it comes to knowledge about how parks operate, you can bet he's shooting straight.  Gotta do what's right for you, of course:  only you can control how you interact and react to people.  I know from direct experience that's a lot harder to do than say in some cases, though.  Take care, hope things get better with time.
(12-17-2018, 01:44 AM)DragonTamer Wrote: You're aware this isn't a Lagoon-affiliated website, right?  It's entirely fan-owned and operated and is in no way sponsored, influenced, or controlled by the Lagoon Corporation.

linearinduction definitely isn't everybody's cup of tea.  Spoilers:  he rubs me the wrong way sometimes, and I've met him in person.  He comes off as a know-it-all sometimes, but... it's because he knows a heck of a lot, especially about Lagoon and the amusement park industry.  His style may be acerbic sometimes, but when it comes to knowledge about how parks operate, you can bet he's shooting straight.  Gotta do what's right for you, of course:  only you can control how you interact and react to people.  I know from direct experience that's a lot harder to do than say in some cases, though.  Take care, hope things get better with time.
What he won't aknowlege is that his old Lagoon website included photos of mine and most the information came from me. lol I honestly don't go out of my way to "rub people the wrong way" and I honestly am concerned by the constant negativity displayed. Ever since I worked at Cedar Point, I stopped caring what people thought of me and learned that being honest and being straight forward/blunt was the most efficient way of communicating. That is one reason why I earned my Cornerstone Pin in only 3 months at Cedar Point.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk
WARNING: The Following Post May Contain Sarcasm, Snark, Cynicism, Banter, Derision, Mockery, Irony, Ridicule, Satire, and/or Superciliousness.
Coaster Credits: 96
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island
(12-16-2018, 11:40 PM)jetstar2 Wrote: I would advise that allowing him to be a moderator for a Lagoon website is a terrible idea.

If you are referring to this website, I haven't had moderators for a long time. I think Greg is the only one remaining that still has some access. I decided to go back to moderating this board by myself last year.

Speaking of moderating, I am going to lock this topic since it has gone off the rails. If any of you wish to continue discussions about different topics brought up under this one, please feel free to start them.