Path to Railblazer Documentary...

Not as good as their Arrow documentary but still entertaining.
[Image: 63b8acec93efb554cba7644d62fa3a0c.png]

Expert on SALTAIR -- The Coney Island of the West
(12-13-2018, 02:53 PM)UtahCoasterEnth Wrote: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GlZYh5cnnOs

Not as good as their Arrow documentary but still entertaining.
Their Arrow Documentary never addressed the terrible mismanagement of Arrow in their years leading up to Bankruptcy.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk
DISCLAIMER: This post contains my own personal views and opinions and do not reflect the views and opinions of any Company or Organization. Furthermore, I do not purport to speak on behalf of any Company or Organization and it's views or opinions.
Coaster Credits: 99
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island
(12-13-2018, 07:18 PM)linearinduction Wrote: Their Arrow Documentary never addressed the terrible mismanagement of Arrow in their years leading up to Bankruptcy.

True. Sometimes things cant be fit into a single documentary. That is one thing ive comtemplated with my Saltair one. It will probably be a documentary series in order to give adequet coverage.

(12-13-2018, 07:59 PM)UtahCoasterEnth Wrote: True. Sometimes things cant be fit into a single documentary. That is one thing ive comtemplated with my Saltair one. It will probably be a documentary series in order to give adequet coverage.
I see it as a total injustice to just make a puff piece and call it a "Documentary." I mean, can you imagine Ken Burns' "The Civil War" without talking about Slavery? I absolutely can't see you just glossing over history like ACE does to kiss people's butt.

DISCLAIMER: This post contains my own personal views and opinions and do not reflect the views and opinions of any Company or Organization. Furthermore, I do not purport to speak on behalf of any Company or Organization and it's views or opinions.
Cool video. I really want a coaster like this at Lagoon.
(12-14-2018, 02:20 AM)Willenator Wrote: Cool video. I really want a coaster like this at Lagoon.

I agree these look absolutely nuts. I saw the prototype while at Silverwood this summer and that track is crazy how small it is.  Alan S. the rides designer was asked if it rode as he had envisioned it. He said that all his rides he designs the experience is as he thought it would be until he rode the back seat of the Raptor. He said the front rode as he thought but a back seat ride on it was way more intense than he even imagined. That to me is a big thumbs up to the ride if it can surprise the designer.

(12-14-2018, 02:20 AM)Willenator Wrote: Cool video. I really want a coaster like this at Lagoon.
I sure don't! Everyone would get saddle sore!

(12-14-2018, 11:46 AM)linearinduction Wrote: I sure don't! Everyone would get saddle sore!

Gotta reserve judgement until ya get to ride one lol

(12-14-2018, 12:48 PM)UtahCoasterEnth Wrote: Gotta reserve judgement until ya get to ride one lol
Except I know what it's like riding horses and getting saddle sore. I've heard this complaint about the RMC Raptors from both Enthusiasts (many varied types) and Non Enthusiasts alike. My 2019 Knott's Gold Pass includes CGA, so might have an excuse to visit there and ride it myself.

(12-14-2018, 02:59 PM)linearinduction Wrote: Except I know what it's like riding horses and getting saddle sore. I've heard this complaint about the RMC Raptors from both Enthusiasts (many varied types) and Non Enthusiasts alike. My 2019 Knott's Gold Pass includes CGA, so might have an excuse to visit there and ride it myself.

Cool.