Robb Alvey RANT
This guy is just annoying! Thought we could use a thread for it.
(12-11-2018, 05:58 PM)DaSpanishPotato Wrote: This guy is just annoying! Thought we could use a thread for it.
He's a But Hat.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk
WARNING: The Following Post May Contain Sarcasm, Snark, Cynicism, Banter, Derision, Mockery, Irony, Ridicule, Satire, and/or Superciliousness.
Coaster Credits: 96
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island
The thing that led me to delete my TPR account was the way some people would single out an individual or group to publicly talk smack on. It's pretty assy.
I like dark rides

(12-11-2018, 08:21 PM)jetstar2 Wrote: The thing that led me to delete my TPR account was the way some people would single out an individual or group to publicly talk smack on. It's pretty assy.

Glad people on LIF don't do that ...
(12-12-2018, 01:56 AM)Willenator Wrote: Glad people on LIF don't do that ...
Apparently, if someone couldn't see something, and you are being a smart aleck, it may cause some users to state they are (paraphrasing here) taking a break. lol

WARNING: The Following Post May Contain Sarcasm, Snark, Cynicism, Banter, Derision, Mockery, Irony, Ridicule, Satire, and/or Superciliousness.
TPR's videos are eh. I'm not a fan of their style and Rob is annoying so I just chose to avoid anything TPR lol.
[Image: 63b8acec93efb554cba7644d62fa3a0c.png]

Expert on SALTAIR -- The Coney Island of the West
(12-12-2018, 03:02 PM)UtahCoasterEnth Wrote: TPR's videos are eh. I'm not a fan of their style and Rob is annoying so I just chose to avoid anything TPR lol.
Win

I liked Theme Park Review's Pov's for a while, then I realized I could get basically the same thing elsewhere without the commentary. He also judges parks and coasters WAY to hard.
I miss classic, original  funnel cakes.
(12-12-2018, 10:51 PM)Lagoon Lover Wrote: I liked Theme Park Review's Pov's for a while, then I realized I could get basically the same thing elsewhere without the commentary. He also judges parks and coasters WAY to hard.
Could Mr. Coaster Studios be a long lost love child of Mr. Alvey?

(12-13-2018, 07:09 PM)linearinduction Wrote: Could Mr. Coaster Studios be a long lost love child of Mr. Alvey?

Its possible. Lol
[Image: 63b8acec93efb554cba7644d62fa3a0c.png]

Expert on SALTAIR -- The Coney Island of the West