Hello Everyone
(12-11-2018, 12:48 AM)DeLorean Wrote: Season passes are only $120 right now... Just go to the gas station by your house. BORROW one of there window cleaners... go out to an I-15 off ramp and wash peoples windows for a few hours and you should have enough money to get a pass!

Genius!
I miss classic, original  funnel cakes.
I know right? And at least your doing something better then "pan handling" I would rather pay to have my window washed then just give out money.
Funny thing... My father works for a bagel shop, he brought over the left overs to my house... SO many bagels... he told me to drive around and hand them out to the pan handlers lol
We did give them out to other families in the neighborhood, but it would have been funny to hand them to pan handlers
(12-13-2018, 12:11 AM)DeLorean Wrote: I know right? And at least your doing something better then "pan handling" I would rather pay to have my window washed then just give out money.
Funny thing... My father works for a bagel shop, he brought over the left overs to my house... SO many bagels... he told me to drive around and hand them out to the pan handlers lol
We did give them out to other families in the neighborhood, but it would have been funny to hand them to pan handlers
Some will literally spit on you if you don't give them cash.....even those who claim to be starving....

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk
DISCLAIMER: This post contains my own personal views and opinions and do not reflect the views and opinions of any Company or Organization. Furthermore, I do not purport to speak on behalf of any Company or Organization and it's views or opinions.
Coaster Credits: 99
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island
(12-13-2018, 07:11 PM)linearinduction Wrote: Some will literally spit on you if you don't give them cash.....even those who claim to be starving....

Do you have to pay them extra for that?  Laugh

Notserious
(12-13-2018, 11:24 PM)gregwibert Wrote: Do you have to pay them extra for that? 

Notserious
I'm not represented by Michael Cohen.

DISCLAIMER: This post contains my own personal views and opinions and do not reflect the views and opinions of any Company or Organization. Furthermore, I do not purport to speak on behalf of any Company or Organization and it's views or opinions.
Coaster Credits: 99
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island
(12-14-2018, 12:54 AM)linearinduction Wrote: I'm not represented by Michael Cohen.

Ha Ha!!! Oh My Gosh! Good One Sid!  Laugh Laugh Laugh
(12-14-2018, 12:54 AM)linearinduction Wrote: I'm not represented by Michael Cohen.

And I just peed myself a little Tee Hee
Who is Michael cohen
(12-14-2018, 06:05 PM)Spy Hunter Wrote: Who is Michael cohen

I googled it for you
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Cohen_(lawyer)

Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha! This made me laugh so hard Laugh
I miss classic, original  funnel cakes.