Coaster Studios RANT
(12-10-2018, 09:25 AM)UtahCoasterEnth Wrote: I'd say a majority of his videos are ok. He is just off when discussing Lagoon. His Coaster parody videos can be funny but his Lagoon Roller Coaster one is based on that the coasters name is Roller Coaster and it was eh at best lol.

LOL. That's pretty funny. The food at Silverwood is good and the prices aren't bad. Is the other person the goober that is his Lagoon "expert"?
Yes, a "Delusions of Grandeur Goober" is his "Expert." Of course, being an expert means you have "expertise" in a field, which this person does not have, but as long as they are happy together, it's none of my business. The "Parody" Videos are Cringe Worthy at Best, IMO.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk
WARNING: The Following Post May Contain Sarcasm, Snark, Cynicism, Banter, Derision, Mockery, Irony, Ridicule, Satire, and/or Superciliousness.
Coaster Credits: 96
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island
(12-10-2018, 09:36 PM)linearinduction Wrote: Yes, a "Delusions of Grandeur Goober" is his "Expert." Of course, being an expert means you have "expertise" in a field, which this person does not have, but as long as they are happy together, it's none of my business. The "Parody" Videos are Cringe Worthy at Best, IMO.

I think it's hilarious that we're devoting time to bash this guy can we get a Robb Alvey threat here and Bash him?
(12-10-2018, 09:39 PM)CPrider Wrote: I think it's hilarious that we're devoting time to bash this guy can we get a Robb Alvey threat here and Bash him?

WARNING: The Following Post May Contain Sarcasm, Snark, Cynicism, Banter, Derision, Mockery, Irony, Ridicule, Satire, and/or Superciliousness.
(12-10-2018, 09:58 PM)linearinduction Wrote: https://youtu.be/HJVXDqzUFQA?t=55s

I didn't know this was about politics. 
Well if it is I'm going to announce I'm running for House of Representatives in 2020 so.
(12-10-2018, 10:12 PM)CPrider Wrote: I didn't know this was about politics. 
Well if it is I'm going to announce I'm running for House of Representatives in 2020 so.
It's not, it's simple social commentary concerning a lack of decorum online that we are openly participating in. lol

I don't think you are in my district, but I'd vote for you anyway. lol

(12-10-2018, 10:12 PM)CPrider Wrote: I didn't know this was about politics. 

(12-10-2018, 10:23 PM)linearinduction Wrote: It's not, it's simple social commentary concerning a lack of decorum online that we are openly participating in. lol

I don't think you are in my district, but I'd vote for you anyway. lol

Even if I run as a Republican. I just haven't decided what state. Cuz I'm still technically a resident of Utah and I don't think I'll get elected in the state of California because I am a republican so.
(12-10-2018, 11:39 PM)CPrider Wrote: Even if I run as a Republican. I just haven't decided what state. Cuz I'm still technically a resident of Utah and I don't think I'll get elected in the state of California because I am a republican so.

Run as a liberal  in California
(12-10-2018, 11:55 PM)Spy Hunter Wrote: Run as a liberal  in California

No.....
Ok, can we get back to Venting about Mr. Coaster Studios and his Goober?

(12-11-2018, 03:44 PM)linearinduction Wrote: Ok, can we get back to Venting about Mr. Coaster Studios and his Goober?

I'd be ok with him not making any more videos about Lagoon lol. Most of his other videos aren't too bad, but his Lagoon videos are so negative. He brought other youtuber to the park in October and in the other youtubers videos I could see some of the negativity coming off so I tried to help stop that by giving some, detailed comments lol.
[Image: 63b8acec93efb554cba7644d62fa3a0c.png]

Expert on SALTAIR -- The Coney Island of the West