Steel Curtain
Check out the tracks for Steel Curtain... They are now being shipped out!
(12-09-2018, 12:46 AM)DeLorean Wrote: Check out the tracks for Steel Curtain... They are now being shipped out!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UuPGwgTBAG0

I just realized that a-lot of sources I get my info from are from Coaster Studios. I have watched some of his videos, but I feel like he judges lagoon a little to harshly, especially when it comes to Frightmares. What can I say? OF course I am going to be protective of my home park!

Anyways, Steel Curtain is going to be a nice fit for the park. Not that if I end up going I will get to ride it. The lines will be worse than ever. Thanks for the update.
I miss classic, original  funnel cakes.
(12-09-2018, 01:20 AM)Lagoon Lover Wrote:  I just realized that a-lot of sources I get my info from are from Coaster Studios. I have watched some of his videos, but I feel like he judges lagoon a little to harshly, especially when it comes to Frightmares. What can I say? OF course I am going to be protective of my home park!

Anyways, Steel Curtain is going to be a nice fit for the park. Not that if I end up going I will get to ride it. The lines will be worse than ever. Thanks for the update.

He judges l
Lagoon too harshly and acts like he is a Lagoon expert. Most of his videos are decent but his Lagoon videos bug me.
[Image: 63b8acec93efb554cba7644d62fa3a0c.png]

Expert on SALTAIR -- The Coney Island of the West
(12-09-2018, 01:24 AM)UtahCoasterEnth Wrote: He judges l
Lagoon too harshly and acts like he is a Lagoon expert. Most of his videos are decent but his Lagoon videos bug me.

PHHEEWW! I thought that was the only one who thought that! When he talks about "No thrill rides almost at all" or "Frightmares is only medicore without scare zones even though I did no research, and if I knew about Séance, or the fact that the park was a scare zone I might have different thoughts!" Okay, rant over. Of course, like I said, we are going to be biased because we know it better. But the fact that it is our home park means we know more than he does, so we have a right to judge his lagoon videos!!!!! AHHHhh
(12-09-2018, 01:24 AM)UtahCoasterEnth Wrote: He judges Lagoon too harshly and acts like he is a Lagoon expert. Most of his videos are decent but his Lagoon videos bug me.

Although, now that he is going to school in Utah (I got really bored one day and was looking at his Twitter, and he has a very... interesting professor) , that has made Lagoon his home park, so, he should start to learn a bit more about how the park operates and the style of ownership. Also, I would argue that scare zones would never happen, because of all the families that go to the park, which, if one of the scare actors/actresses/(Whatever the Gender Neutral term is) scared the little kids, they might try to sue the park for emotional distress.

Also, I am transferring the posts about Coaster Studios to a new thread called “Coaster Studios Rant”
(12-09-2018, 12:54 PM)DaSpanishPotato Wrote: Although, now that he is going to school in Utah (I got really bored one day and was looking at his Twitter, and he has a very... interesting professor) , that has made Lagoon his home park, so, he should start to learn a bit more about how the park operates and the style of ownership. Also, I would argue that scare zones would never happen, because of all the families that go to the park, which, if one of the scare actors/actresses/(Whatever the Gender Neutral term is) scared the little kids, they might try to sue the park for emotional distress.

Also, I am transferring the posts about Coaster Studios to a new thread called “Coaster Studios Rant”

Still, if it was his home park, he would know more about it. If he researched more, then he would realize that the whole park used to be a scare zone. And if he did more than just go, and then just do things instead of look around, he would find Séance, which was the best thing at Frightmares, which would probably change his review. I know that scare zones are not coming to lagoon besides the PV one, which he gave up one after one year, and it is actually better this year. And he does judge the park unfairly, the park has a large amount of thrill rides, sure, not as many as a Six Flags park, or Canada's wonderland, but it has more than he says. Also, he talks about the parks coasters besides Wicked, Cannibal, and Colossus are all "Family or Kids rides!" The Spider is not a kids ride! Besides, Lagoon is a family park! Okay, NOW rant is over.