Lagoon shuttle is now a trolley
I like this move by UTA. Now only if the route was better.
[Image: 63b8acec93efb554cba7644d62fa3a0c.png]

Expert on SALTAIR -- The Coney Island of the West
(12-05-2018, 10:35 AM)UtahCoasterEnth Wrote: I like this move by UTA. Now only if the route was better.

When are the trolleys  supposed  to start running?
(12-05-2018, 02:11 AM)jetstar2 Wrote: The one they had in the 80's and 90's was better. It looked more like a trolley with a mostly wood exterior, connected with the bus route in a timely manner, and drove straight to/from Lagoon without a tour of Farmington.
Agreed! This is the "Farmington Trolley" though.

(12-05-2018, 01:04 PM)Spy Hunter Wrote: When are the trolleys  supposed  to start running?
According to the linked news story and linked tweet from @rideuta, it is already running.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk
WARNING: The Following Post May Contain Sarcasm, Snark, Cynicism, Banter, Derision, Mockery, Irony, Ridicule, Satire, and/or Superciliousness.
Coaster Credits: 96
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island
(12-05-2018, 02:01 PM)linearinduction Wrote: Agreed! This is the "Farmington Trolley" though.

According to the linked news story and linked tweet from @rideuta, it is already running.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

The Lagoon shuttle runs daily 363 days a year.
I realize the monorail thing is a no-go because of the big spaghetti bowl I-15/Legacy interchange in the way, but an aerial tram should be able to just pass over all that stuff with little to no interference with what's below.
I like dark rides

(Today, 06:47 AM)jetstar2 Wrote: I realize the monorail thing is a no-go because of the big spaghetti bowl I-15/Legacy interchange in the way, but an aerial tram should be able to just pass over all that stuff with little to no interference with what's below.

Lagoon could just build their own subway system! *joke*