EU Article 13
So, I have been reading up on the European Union's proposed Article 13, and it could potentially destroy YouTube, and any copyrighted content, which could potentially impact this site. Even the fonts used on the site could be made illegal. Please, use #SaveYourInternet , as it does have an impact.
I doubt that will happen... google has too much power to not have sites like this link to theirs.
Plus that's over in Europe, it shouldn't have that much impact for us Utahn's if that's the case
YouTube will be affected though, and that will mean that any posts containing anything that was made in a country in the EU, they will be deleted.
(12-01-2018, 05:20 PM)DaSpanishPotato Wrote: YouTube will be affected though, and that will mean that any posts containing anything that was made in a country in the EU, they will be deleted.
First of all, can you link to the article you read?

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk
WARNING: The Following Post May Contain Sarcasm, Snark, Cynicism, Banter, Derision, Mockery, Irony, Ridicule, Satire, and/or Superciliousness.
Coaster Credits: 96
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island
https://www.internetsociety.org/blog/201...rticle-13/

Article 13 is like school... all the right intentions, but executing them in all the wrong ways.
I'll just block access to this site from Europe if they get ridiculous. I think Google should do the same.
(12-01-2018, 08:52 PM)DaSpanishPotato Wrote: https://www.internetsociety.org/blog/201...rticle-13/

Article 13 is like school... all the right intentions, but executing them in all the wrong ways.
Interesting! Thank you for the link!

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk
WARNING: The Following Post May Contain Sarcasm, Snark, Cynicism, Banter, Derision, Mockery, Irony, Ridicule, Satire, and/or Superciliousness.
Coaster Credits: 96
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island