(01-20-2019, 11:58 PM)Lagoon Lover Wrote: Odd. Two months really is not that far away. I know the beirgarten is coming, but I am unsure what else. I am still thinking MAYBE a new thrill ride could be coming, probably not, or just some extra ride. I am starting to wonder about the Castle Redo, I originally thought that it would for sure be refurbished this year considering the random re-paint and the lazy state the old ride was in at the end of the year, but if this is supposed to be better than Terroride, and barley much has started, (That we can see) I am starting to re-think it.

Why did Sid say he knew something a while back! That just means we have something with information here! But we can't hear it! And I have absolutely no idea what lagoon is getting this year park wise! AHHH. This point in the year(The start) really gets  to me.

I hope Dracula's Castle has gotten some much needed love. It's in deplorable shape to say the least. I don't think the park will be getting a new thrill ride but I'm sure we see a new ride of somekind, but something small like a kiddyland addition.

(01-21-2019, 12:36 AM)jetstar2 Wrote: If an area was being prepared for a new thrill ride we'd probably see that in the drone video, but we wouldn't necessarily see work inside Dracula's castle. I think it's either Drac's/something new in Game Time or nothing but Bier.

I think we'll see something new in kiddyland and as there are many trees to mask any work going on. I hope that Dracula's Castle is given some love.

(01-21-2019, 03:29 AM)crooks.mark Wrote: With how big of a project Primordial is looking like I think we're lucky just to be getting the beer garden this year.

True but I wouldn't be surprised if Kiddyland recieves something. It has gotten a lot of additions lately. 

(01-21-2019, 11:19 AM)Lagoon Lover Wrote: I am still thinking something will go in the spot the old bathrooms  by the old screamer location, because they were also doing something with the road behind it. And, some of the games in front of Opera house Square were getting taken out, so something might be going there as well. And Shake It Up still has not opened. 

It really just looks like to me that lagoon is moving a little to fast on taking things out, thinking they will have enough time to put something in.

As that road behind the old south bathrooms is an emergency access road for the park, I doubt we see anything replace them besides a planter or something. I kind of wished the new south bathrooms had been placed on the same site as they are an eye sore on the south midway now (I used to be a Area Lead over that area and it bothers me the location of the new south bathrooms).
[Image: 63b8acec93efb554cba7644d62fa3a0c.png]

Expert on SALTAIR -- The Coney Island of the West
(Yesterday, 04:11 PM)UtahCoasterEnth Wrote: I hope Dracula's Castle has gotten some much needed love. It's in deplorable shape to say the least. I don't think the park will be getting a new thrill ride but I'm sure we see a new ride of somekind, but something small like a kiddyland addition.

I think we'll see something new in kiddyland and as there are many trees to mask any work going on. I hope that Dracula's Castle is given some love.

True but I wouldn't be surprised if Kiddyland recieves something. It has gotten a lot of additions lately. 
DC should get the Manhattan Creative treatment in 2019.

A lot of additions in kiddyland is a genuine understatement. I do think that we'll see either a Happy Swing, or some other family ride.
Lol...lol......lol
If it's not going to affect you in 5 years don't spend more than five minutes of your life being angry about it.
(Yesterday, 09:26 PM)DaSpanishPotato Wrote: A lot of additions in kiddyland is a genuine understatement. I do think that we'll see either a Happy Swing, or some other family ride.

As I assume you don't have kids, you wouldn't notice. I spend most of my visits in Kiddyland. There has been lots of focus there.

(Today, 12:27 AM)UtahCoasterEnth Wrote: As I assume you don't have kids, you wouldn't notice. I spend most of my visits in Kiddyland. There has been lots of focus there.

Ian goes on all the kiddie rides, he loves puff the best.
Kid rides are cheaper and easier to install then a bigger "adult" ride.

Plus cause we are in the land of "HOLY COW YOU HAVE HOW MANY KIDS?!?!" having kid rides to draw a family into lagoon is going to pay off for them.
(Today, 01:02 AM)Spy Hunter Wrote: Ian goes on all the kiddie rides, he loves puff the best.

It has a some nice lateral g forces sometimes lol! Na, both my kids are bored with puff, they love Bombora. One of the best coasters at Legoland was their puff sized kiddy coaster. It had some crazy lateral g forces on its first drop. We rode it the most while there lol. Don't under estimate kids rides lol

Okay... I couldn't find any signs of where a rumored kiddo ride is going to be installed... I can say that the beer garden is going to be BIG!
They are really moving along with Primordial construction though!

I didn't notice when I was flying, but after getting home and reviewing the video there is actually a lot of activity going on around the rest of the park including an excavator near the castle... I will be editing and posting soon!