Maybe they'll expand Dracula's Castle into half of the arcade, move Dracula's entrance and exit to the east side, add a new facade on the east side, have Dracula's vehicles actually go outside and roam the courtyard in the current queue area, and turn the remaining part of the arcade into a gift shop for Drac's and Seance to exit through.
I like dark rides

Maybe add a few coaster style drops, and theme it to dinosaurs and call it Primordial lol
Any park construction updates? Draculas Castle, Beer Garden, or anything else in the park unusual? The mystery of what is coming this year that is new besides the beirgarten is getting to me.
I miss classic, original  funnel cakes.
(01-20-2019, 07:41 PM)Lagoon Lover Wrote: Any park construction updates? Draculas Castle, Beer Garden, or anything else in the park unusual? The mystery of what is coming this year that is new besides the beirgarten is getting to me.

Not hearing anything right now. Maybe Dracula's, but I'm not sure. It does look like they're doing something in the Game Time area. Delorean's drone video caught a glimpse of an excavator under Game Time's canopy.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=871]

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I like dark rides

Wednesday... I will go up right after I drop my son off for school on Wednesday at noon.

I got some new things to make flying my drone better...
(01-20-2019, 11:30 PM)DeLorean Wrote: Wednesday... I will go up right after I drop my son off for school on Wednesday at noon.

I got some new things to make flying my drone better...

Sweet.
(01-20-2019, 08:12 PM)jetstar2 Wrote: Not hearing anything right now. Maybe Dracula's, but I'm not sure. It does look like they're doing something in the Game Time area. Delorean's drone video caught a glimpse of an excavator under Game Time's canopy.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=871]
Odd. Two months really is not that far away. I know the beirgarten is coming, but I am unsure what else. I am still thinking MAYBE a new thrill ride could be coming, probably not, or just some extra ride. I am starting to wonder about the Castle Redo, I originally thought that it would for sure be refurbished this year considering the random re-paint and the lazy state the old ride was in at the end of the year, but if this is supposed to be better than Terroride, and barley much has started, (That we can see) I am starting to re-think it.

Why did Sid say he knew something a while back! That just means we have something with information here! But we can't hear it! And I have absolutely no idea what lagoon is getting this year park wise! AHHH. This point in the year(The start) really gets  to me.
(01-20-2019, 11:58 PM)Lagoon Lover Wrote: Odd. Two months really is not that far away. I know the beirgarten is coming, but I am unsure what else. I am still thinking MAYBE a new thrill ride could be coming, probably not, or just some extra ride. I am starting to wonder about the Castle Redo, I originally thought that it would for sure be refurbished this year considering the random re-paint and the lazy state the old ride was in at the end of the year, but if this is supposed to be better than Terroride, and barley much has started, (That we can see) I am starting to re-think it.

Why did Sid say he knew something a while back! That just means we have something with information here! But we can't hear it! And I have absolutely no idea what lagoon is getting this year park wise! AHHH. This point in the year(The start) really gets  to me.

If an area was being prepared for a new thrill ride we'd probably see that in the drone video, but we wouldn't necessarily see work inside Dracula's castle. I think it's either Drac's/something new in Game Time or nothing but Bier.
I like dark rides

With how big of a project Primordial is looking like I think we're lucky just to be getting the beer garden this year.
(01-21-2019, 03:29 AM)crooks.mark Wrote: With how big of a project Primordial is looking like I think we're lucky just to be getting the beer garden this year.

Yeah, that is true. It is  just Dracula's getting re-done seemed like the perfect thing for this year, especially since the whole ride was almost broken at the end of the year last year, which lagoon would only let happen if they thought the last few days of the old ride wouldn't matter. I am still thinking something will go in the spot the old bathrooms  by the old screamer location, because they were also doing something with the road behind it. And, some of the games in front of Opera house Square were getting taken out, so something might be going there as well. And Shake It Up still has not opened. 

It really just looks like to me that lagoon is moving a little to fast on taking things out, thinking they will have enough time to put something in.