(11-19-2018, 03:16 PM)crooks.mark Wrote: I completely agree. I don't think they're even fixing things in there anymore.

Dracula's Castle is incredibly dated. I personally think that they should add a story to the ride. (spare me) They might have to remove part of the arcade, but that would likely be okay.
(11-19-2018, 04:32 PM)DaSpanishPotato Wrote: Dracula's Castle is incredibly dated. I personally think that they should add a story to the ride. (spare me) They might have to remove part of the arcade, but that would likely be okay.

They will eventually give it the same love that they gave Terroride. The question is when that will happen.
(11-19-2018, 04:35 PM)crooks.mark Wrote: They will eventually give it the same love that they gave Terroride. The question is when that will happen.

We can just hope and pray it gets love this off season
(11-19-2018, 04:32 PM)DaSpanishPotato Wrote: Dracula's Castle is incredibly dated. I personally think that they should add a story to the ride. (spare me) They might have to remove part of the arcade, but that would likely be okay.

Lets just day if they removed the Arcade to make this ride bigger and better I am okay with that!
(11-19-2018, 05:39 PM)DeLorean Wrote: Lets just day if they removed the Arcade to make this ride bigger and better I am okay with that!

The arcade is wasted space right now. I'd be okay with enclosing it using part of the space to expand castle and some to expand Seance.
[Image: 63b8acec93efb554cba7644d62fa3a0c.png]

Expert on SALTAIR -- The Coney Island of the West
(11-19-2018, 05:47 PM)UtahCoasterEnth Wrote: The arcade is wasted space right now. I'd be okay with enclosing it using part of the space to expand castle and some to expand Seance.

I would be completely ok with that even if they used the space for something completely different. It's really distracting to be in seance and hear Wheel of Fortune in the background...
I think they should do a modern take on the haunted shack and put a walkthrough spooky attraction in there with a sweet spooky facade that ties the Dracula's Castle and Seance facades together... even though that would create the forbidden and dreaded 'themed area'.
Banana
It's a Classic Bill Tracey Dark Ride. It's not supposed to have a story. lol While you may feel it's dated, it is a classic dark ride, and a reimagining by Manhattan Creative will be amazing. What they did with Terroride was simply breath taking.

Taking the whole Terrace Gardens and removing the game time arcade is an absolutely excellent idea.

Luke, a facade would hardly be a themed area. But it is a fantastic idea.....as it covers up that random tiger mural. lol

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk
DISCLAIMER: This post contains my own personal views and opinions and do not reflect the views and opinions of any Company or Organization. Furthermore, I do not purport to speak on behalf of any Company or Organization and it's views or opinions.
Coaster Credits: 99
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island
(11-19-2018, 07:10 PM)jetstar2 Wrote: I think they should do a modern take on the haunted shack and put a walkthrough spooky attraction in there with a sweet spooky facade that ties the Dracula's Castle and Seance facades together... even though that would create the forbidden and dreaded 'themed area'.

That would be perfect. Best of all that tiger would go away lol
[Image: 63b8acec93efb554cba7644d62fa3a0c.png]

Expert on SALTAIR -- The Coney Island of the West
(11-19-2018, 07:10 PM)jetstar2 Wrote: I think they should do a modern take on the haunted shack and put a walkthrough spooky attraction in there with a sweet spooky facade that ties the Dracula's Castle and Seance facades together... even though that would create the forbidden and dreaded 'themed area'.

What if they pulled a Disney and did like Haunted Mansion instead.
If you didn't know, but that ride was supposed to be a walk through type of thing, but I doubt that Lagoon would do anything that grand
Would be cool though!