Just FYI dance competitions are going on right now, they said last week they would be going for another 3 weeks.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
If I could travel back to any part of my life and start over from there it'd be my 9th grade Lagoon day.
Banana
(05-09-2019, 09:10 PM)jetstar2 Wrote: If I could travel back to any part of my life and start over from there it'd be my 9th grade Lagoon day.
Good to hear! I'm pretty excited! I just hope it's not too busy

(05-08-2019, 08:38 AM)LSFMAN Wrote: My school is actually heading down to Lagoon for one of their "school days" on May 23rd. Have any of you guys gone to one of these? Is it busy? The park hours are from 9:30-4, which is kinda weird.

I'll be at Roller Coaster.

(05-08-2019, 12:40 PM)DeLorean Wrote: Yea I haven't been to they school lagoon day since like 1994... So I don't know what they are like anymore.
I can say that last weekend was really busy because they had all of the Dance competitions going on.
I can't go this weekend, but I am hoping that the 18th is not that busy

Yeah, ummm, America On Stage has been holding their "Nationals" at Lagoon for at least 22 years during the first 3 Weekends (Fridays & Saturdays) of May, so good luck.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk
DISCLAIMER: This post contains my own personal views and opinions and do not reflect the views and opinions of any Company or Organization. Furthermore, I do not purport to speak on behalf of any Company or Organization and it's views or opinions.
Coaster Credits: 99
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island
(05-14-2019, 06:11 PM)linearinduction Wrote: I'll be at Roller Coaster.

Yeah, ummm, America On Stage has been holding their "Nationals" at Lagoon for at least 22 years during the first 3 Weekends (Fridays & Saturdays) of May, so good luck.

You'll be operating it?

(05-14-2019, 06:23 PM)LSFMAN Wrote: You'll be operating it?

Yessir

DISCLAIMER: This post contains my own personal views and opinions and do not reflect the views and opinions of any Company or Organization. Furthermore, I do not purport to speak on behalf of any Company or Organization and it's views or opinions.
(05-14-2019, 06:40 PM)linearinduction Wrote: Yessir

Awesome! I'll definitely be looking for ya! Just curious, what are your favorite rides to run?

My two youngest LOVE the Roller coaster!
(05-14-2019, 06:48 PM)LSFMAN Wrote: Awesome! I'll definitely be looking for ya! Just curious, what are your favorite rides to run?

My Favorite: The Wild Kingdom Train. Second Favorite: A tie between Fire Dragon and Roller Coaster.

(05-14-2019, 09:02 PM)linearinduction Wrote: My Favorite: The Wild Kingdom Train. Second Favorite: A tie between Fire Dragon and Roller Coaster.

Here is  question though does the new operation of RC shift the balance of that tie with Fire Dragon at all? I have a tie with Fire Dragon and Jet Star. Because for me the new operation of Jet Star I think would destroy the tie for me and make Fire Dragon my favorite to operate.
[Image: 63b8acec93efb554cba7644d62fa3a0c.png]

Expert on SALTAIR -- The Coney Island of the West