My school is actually heading down to Lagoon for one of their "school days" on May 23rd. Have any of you guys gone to one of these? Is it busy? The park hours are from 9:30-4, which is kinda weird.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
Is it like 9th grade school day?
All the school's do it... they have been doing it since I was in 9th grade like forever ago.
The park is not open to the public this day... it's just for the school kids
(05-08-2019, 09:24 AM)DeLorean Wrote: Is it like 9th grade school day?
All the school's do it... they have been doing it since I was in 9th grade like forever ago.
The park is not open to the public this day... it's just for the school kids
Yeah, I'm in 9th grade. I saw it's not open to the public, but does it usually get busy? They had a lot of school days on the website, and DARE and Physics Day were a few days before, so I can't imagine it getting too busy. I'm surprised they're letting us come all the way from Rexburg just for a day at Lagoon! It's gonna be a party sharing the park with a bunch of my friends who haven't been there in a long time

School days can be busy. The food stands are particularly busy because most people eat at the same time. You might want to take a lunch.
Yea I haven't been to they school lagoon day since like 1994... So I don't know what they are like anymore.
I can say that last weekend was really busy because they had all of the Dance competitions going on.
I can't go this weekend, but I am hoping that the 18th is not that busy
(05-08-2019, 12:40 PM)DeLorean Wrote: Yea I haven't been to they school lagoon day since like 1994... So I don't know what they are like anymore.
I can say that last weekend was really busy because they had all of the Dance competitions going on.
I can't go this weekend, but I am hoping that the 18th is not that busy

Do you know what the least busy day is during the summer? I can only go once during the summer, and I want to try and get as much in one day as possible.
I miss classic, original  funnel cakes.
(05-08-2019, 06:26 PM)Lagoon Lover Wrote: Do you know what the least busy day is during the summer? I can only go once during the summer, and I want to try and get as much in one day as possible.

Midweek is definitely less busy.
Last year we didn't find it too busy on the weekends until Lagoon was open full time.
Last year, we went on Wednesday August 1st. The park was extremely dead! Probably because it was around 95 degrees. Lagoon A Beach with packed, but the rest of the park was so empty. Wicked and Cannibal were walk-ons, and at one point we road Blastoff 7 times in a row without having to get out of our seats

We go on Mondays and crowds are usually quite manageable.