(11-18-2018, 02:03 PM)DaSpanishPotato Wrote: All that I want is a reason why it wouldn't happen.

Because the Dippin Dots guy told me Wink
(11-18-2018, 02:04 PM)CPrider Wrote: Because the Dippin Dots guy told me Wink

#evidence Smile
(11-18-2018, 06:02 AM)Spy Hunter Wrote: Shake it up the chicken stand with your own sauces should be open, also the spinning toilet in front of new south bathrooms too.
The toilet was added on closing day.
(11-18-2018, 02:39 PM)DaSpanishPotato Wrote: #evidence Smile

Cprider is the dipping dots guy
(11-18-2018, 04:58 PM)Spy Hunter Wrote: Cprider is the dipping dots guy

I deny all and how can I be the Dippin Dots guy I'm the Turkey Leg guy. The park I work at doesn't even sell Dippin Dots and linearinduction he is the Bosco Stick guy he makes a mean Bosco Stick. So it can't be neither of us
Unless linearinduction have you been selling Dippin Dots behind my back and you haven't been telling me or sharing..... we have a lot to talk about when you get home honey... lol
(11-18-2018, 05:08 PM)CPrider Wrote: I deny all and how can I be the Dippin Dots guy I'm the Turkey Leg guy. The park I work at doesn't even sell Dippin Dots and linearinduction he is the Bosco Stick guy he makes a mean Bosco Stick. So it can't be neither of us
Unless linearinduction have you been selling Dippin Dots behind my back and you haven't been telling me or sharing..... we have a lot to talk about when you get home honey... lol
Sorry sweetie, but I'm not selling Dippin' Dots behind your back, just Churros and Bosco Sticks. I also make mean Meatballs and Marinara, Chicken Tikka Masala, Cincinnati Chili, and Meatloaf.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk
DISCLAIMER: This post contains my own personal views and opinions and do not reflect the views and opinions of any Company or Organization. Furthermore, I do not purport to speak on behalf of any Company or Organization and it's views or opinions.
Coaster Credits: 99
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island
(11-18-2018, 05:37 PM)linearinduction Wrote: Sorry sweetie, but I'm not selling Dippin' Dots behind your back, just Churros and Bosco Sticks. I also make mean Meatballs and Marinara, Chicken Tikka Masala, Cincinnati Chili, and Meatloaf.

Can't wait until Thursday Wink
There was a post here from CPrider last night that was blocked from the view of registered users in an extremely annoying manner. When did linearinduction become a moderator? /Shakes head and walks away.../
Banana
(11-18-2018, 06:05 PM)jetstar2 Wrote: There was a post here from CPrider last night that was blocked from the view of registered users in an extremely annoying manner. When did linearinduction become a moderator? /Shakes head and walks away.../
That's right, it was all my fault! lol

DISCLAIMER: This post contains my own personal views and opinions and do not reflect the views and opinions of any Company or Organization. Furthermore, I do not purport to speak on behalf of any Company or Organization and it's views or opinions.
Coaster Credits: 99
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island
(11-18-2018, 01:45 PM)CPrider Wrote: There will not be a new ride next year....

To me that poses new questions:
Will there be two new rides? Will something get re-imagined? Will something get upgraded? Will we get a walk-thru akin to Fun House or Haunted Shack? I really would like to see Lagoon go back to the days of having a full season walk through attraction.
Banana