(04-02-2019, 01:20 PM)JordanM Wrote: See here:
https://www.lagoonisfun.com/showthread.p...4#pid83294
Wow. I can't believe I missed that. Thanks!

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
(04-01-2019, 12:30 AM)Willenator Wrote: I've been told this will be the new home for Speedball since it was removed to make room around the new Biergarten.
Except for the fact that the building is the same size as the previous one, thus not deep enough for Speedball. I'm thinking it will be for the Football Game that was put in Easy Does It/Bowler Roller next to Rock-O-Plane last season.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk
DISCLAIMER: This post contains my own personal views and opinions and do not reflect the views and opinions of any Company or Organization. Furthermore, I do not purport to speak on behalf of any Company or Organization and it's views or opinions.
Coaster Credits: 99
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island
(04-02-2019, 07:56 PM)linearinduction Wrote: Except for the fact that the building is the same size as the previous one, thus not deep enough for Speedball. I'm thinking it will be for the Football Game that was put in Easy Does It/Bowler Roller next to Rock-O-Plane last season.

I'm holding out for the return of Top Gun. It has a bit of everything: wastes co2, isn't very fun, and is dangerous to maintain. Happy
(04-03-2019, 09:12 AM)JordanM Wrote: I'm holding out for the return of Top Gun. It has a bit of everything: wastes co2, isn't very fun, and is dangerous to maintain. Happy

I mean, as long as we're at it, let's just get Boat Tag back up & running... balls.  Everywhere.
Ice cream shop in pv now has farrs ice cream! Probably double amount of flavors.
(04-06-2019, 06:46 PM)Spy Hunter Wrote: Ice cream shop in pv now has farrs ice cream!  Probably double amount of flavors.

Awesome!!!
[Image: 63b8acec93efb554cba7644d62fa3a0c.png]

Expert on SALTAIR -- The Coney Island of the West
(04-06-2019, 06:46 PM)Spy Hunter Wrote: Ice cream shop in pv now has farrs ice cream!  Probably double amount of flavors.

Yay
Back to Farr's you say? That's Fantastic News!!!

DISCLAIMER: This post contains my own personal views and opinions and do not reflect the views and opinions of any Company or Organization. Furthermore, I do not purport to speak on behalf of any Company or Organization and it's views or opinions.
(04-07-2019, 01:19 PM)linearinduction Wrote: Back to Farr's you say? That's Fantastic News!!!

I'd say that's the best improvement for 2019.
[Image: 63b8acec93efb554cba7644d62fa3a0c.png]

Expert on SALTAIR -- The Coney Island of the West
In case anyone was wondering, Costco now has Lagoon Single Day Passports for $54.99. That price is for a ticket and including tax.[Image: 2f77c0de6b3d5aac7455023d8bf4c83b.jpg][Image: 6e44c811db9fed99518cd09202dc9266.jpg]